How to Enable 3D touch on a Android Smartphone .
3D touch was invented by apple and was first launched in The Apple i6s Series . Basically what the 3D touch do is when you press the screen slightly hard then it will do the task for you . Like if you Press the Homescreen Hardly then the 3d touch function will capture the screenshot or if you press gallery a little bit harder then it will show you images Directly on the screen . The 3D touch feature is only available for the Iphone 6s and 6s Plus However we dont know that in future apple will cover more devices in this feature list or not because the 3D touch feature is dependent
on Hardware support so The old iphone series will only get support if the Hardware is compatible for 3D touch .
Anyways that’s not our topic today we are here with a Guide on how to use 3D touch on any android smartphone .
Start 3D touch on a Android Smartphone .
- This Guide will only work on Rooted android smartphones .
- Xposed Installer Should be installed in your device to make 3D touch work .
- And A working internet connection .
Get Apple 3D touch on a Android Smartphone .
- First of all Open the Xposed Installer app From your app drawer .
- Now Go to The download Tab .
- And Search for Force Touch Detector .
- Now Download it and Install It .
- Now Go to Modules .
- Check Force Touch Detector .
- Now reboot your Android smartphone .
- After the reboot , Open Force touch Detector .
- And Enable Force Touch .
- After that Enable Master Switch .
- Now Open Threshold .
- Now Follow The instructions Given There .
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.