How to Update Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 Lte With Android Version 6.0 Marshmallow.
Do you want to run android M 6.0 Marshmallow on your Galaxy Ace 3 ? If yes then you are at right place . Today we are Here with a Android 6.0 Marshmallow Custom rom for The Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 Lte .
Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 Is a Mid range android device from Samsung and just because of that Samsung has stopped the official Support for The Galaxy ace 3 which means it will never receive new android upgrades from the company side . But what if you want to Use Android 6.0 Marshmallow on your Samsung Galaxy ace 3 ? The only option left with you is using a Custom rom .So today we are Here with a android Version 6.0 Custom rom For Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 .
How to run Android M 6.0 marshmallow On Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 Lte .
The Custom rom we are talking about is based on the latest android version 6.0 Marshmallow . It is a Cyanogen version 13 Custom rom. Cyanogen is one of the largest Custom rom Developer Group which supports more then 420 android device officially and this time they have released a Android 6.0 Marshmallow custom rom For the Galaxy Ace 3 Lte .
Before Going to the Guide Here are Some points You Have to Remember .
- As this is a Custom rom So there are chances that your Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 Might Get Bricked so Do everything At your own Risk , We will Not be responsible for any Kind Of damage .
- After Installing the custom rom on the Samsung Ace 3 your Warranty will get voided and if you want to get the warranty back then you will need to go back to the Stock Rom again .
- Make sure you have Charged Your Device at least 50% .
Okay now Starting with The Procedure of Flashing the Android Marshmallow 6.0 Custom rom on Your Galaxy Ace 3 .
Android M 6.0 Custom rom For Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 Lte .
- First Of All Download the Cm 13 Custom rom From Here
- Download the Custom rom in your Pc Or laptop .
- Now Connect your Samsung Ace 3 Via Usb Cable to Pc .
- Now Copy the Custom rom in the root Of the Smartphone’s Sd Card .( Not internal Storage )
- Now remove the smartphone from USb Cable .
- Now turn off the smartphone .
- Pull out The battery for 2 Minutes .
- Now Boot the Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 Into Cwm Recovery .
- As soon as your Boot into Cwm Recovery , You will see Many options.
- First you have to choose Wipe Data / Factory Reset .
- Then Choose Wipe Cache Partition
- Then Choose Wipe Dalvik Cache .
- And Finally You have to Select ” Choose Zip From Sd card “.
- And Now Choose the Android 6.0 Marshmallow Custom rom you downloaded earlier .
The Flashing Procedure will take Some Time to Complete .
And Thats all , you have successfully Flashed a Android 6.0 M marshmallow Custom rom on your Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 LTE .
The Cm13 Custom rom is the best custom rom for samsung galaxy ace 3 lte . As we have already told that the smartphone is discontinued by the Company to get Further futures updates so installing a custom rom is the best option to Enjoy the Futures of the newly launched Android Marshmallow 6.0 on your Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 Lte .
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.