Last updated on February 22nd, 2017 at 04:06 pm
Upgrade Xiaomi HM Note 1W MIUI to Android 6.0 marshmallow
Update Xiaomi redmi note 3g Wcdma to android version 6.0 marshmallow – Do you want to Upgrade your xiaomi redmi note 3g to android 6.0 marshmallow ? if yes then you are at right place . Today we are here with a guide in which we will tell you the easiest way with which you will be able to Download and flash Android M upgrade on your HM Note 1W .
Xiaomi redmi note 3G HM note 1W was the first phablet from Xiaomi in the indian market .The handset was so popular that it went out of stock in just 3 seconds , but later on the handset was banned in india because it uses mediatek processor and xiaomi is having some issues on mediatek patents with Ericsson so the xiaomi redmi note 3g was discontinued from indian market . But being the first 5.5 Inch phablet with Awesome specifications from xioami this smartphone is very much popular globally . The Biggest drawback of xiaomi redmi note 3G wcdma is that it still runs on android 4.4 Kitkat which is much outdated android version , so today we are here with a guide in which we will tell you How to upgrade xiaomi redmi note 3g wcdma to android version 6.0 marshmallow m miui officially .
Android Marshmallow 6.0 Custom rom For Xiaomi redmi note 3G wcdma .
- As this is a Custom rom so there are chances that your device may get bricked if the procedure is not followed Correctly .
- You have to flash the rom at your own risk , we will not be responsible for any thing .
- After Installing the custom rom your warranty will get voided , however if you want it to get back then you can do it by Flashing the original stock miui rom again .
- your smartphone should be charged to minimum 50% .
- First of all download the Custom rom in your pc From HERE .
- After downloading the custom rom Connect your smartphone to your pc .
- Now copy the downloaded file in the root of your sd card .
- After copying Turn off the mobile .
- After tuning off pull out the battery for 2 minutes .
- Now insert the battery .
- Now boot your smartphone into cwm recovery .
- As soon as you boot the smartphone into cwm recovery you will see many options .
- And you have to select :-
- Wipe data / Factory reset .
- Wipe Cache partition .
- Wipe Dalvik Cache .
- After doing all the above things you have to choose
- Select Zip from SD card .
- And Choose the Android marshmallow custom rom you downloaded earlier .
- The updating procedure will take some time to complete .
- After the succesfull Updating you will get a notifications saying ” The Android Marshmallow 6.0 update is complete .
- And thats all you have successfully upgraded your xiaomi redmi note 3G to android 6.0 Marshmallow .
Miui android M 6.0 marshmallow update for redmi note 3g .
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.