Last updated on February 22nd, 2017 at 09:47 am
Root xiaomi redmi 3 without using computer .
Do you want to Root Xiaomi redmi 3 without using Pc ? If yes then you are at right place . Today we are here with a guide in which we will tell you method to root Xiaomi redmi 3 by using android app .
Xiaomi redmi 3 is the successor of the Xiaomi redmi 2 prime which was one of the most selling device worldwide . Redmi 3 is the very first device from xiaomi in the year 2016 in the Budget level segment . Before going to the Rooting Redmi 3 guide let us have a Quick look at the specifications . Xiaomi redmi 3 comes with a 5 Inch Hd Display ( 720X1280) with a Pixel density of 244 Pixels per inch .
Xiaomi redmi 3 Comes with a 1.7Ghz Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 Octa core processor Coupled with 2Gb ram which makes the smartphone Capable of Heavy multitasking and gaming .
The redmi 3 comes with 13 Mega pixel rear camera , This is the biggest upgrade over the redmi 2 prime which used to come with 8 Mp primary camera . At front there is a 5 mega pixel camera for Good and clear selfies . for Storage there is a 16 Gb internal storage which can be further expanded upto 128 Gb by using a Memory card .
The best thing about the xiaomi redmi 3 is its massive 4100 Mah battery Which can last upto 2 days with heavy usage .
Okay so Heading towards our Guide on How to root Xiaomi redmi 3 without using computer .
How to Root Xiaomi redmi 3 Using App .
So In this guide we will use a android Rooting application to root Xiaomi redmi 3 . Before rooting the redmi 3 Below are some Prerequisites you need to do :-
- Make sure that redmi 3 is minimum charged to 60% .
- Make a Backup of all your Important files and contacts .
- After rooting Redmi 3 your warranty will get voided , However you can get it back by unrooting .
Okay now Starting with the Rooting Of Xiaomi redmi 3 .
Rooting Procedure Of Xiaomi redmi 3 .
- First of all Download the Xioami Redmi 3 Apk from HERE .
- After Downloading .
- Install the Apk As normal App .
- Now Go to Developers option .
- Enable Usb Debugging Mode .
- After Doing All the Above Steps .
- Go to App Drawer And open The Redmi 3 Rooting App you downloaded earlier .
- After opening You will see a Root Option , just press that .
- After sometime your Xiaomi redmi 3 Will be rooted .
Thats all , You have successfully rooted your Xiaomi redmi 3 Without using pc .
Now to check if your Redmi 3 is rooted or not You can simply download a App from Google Play store named as ” Root Checker ” to check .
So that was our guide on How to Root Xiaomi redmi 3 without using pc , I hope this guide helped you in rooting your redmi 3 .
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.