Last updated on February 22nd, 2017 at 09:47 am
Upgrade Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos I9082/I9082L To android 6.0 Marshmallow .
Do you want to install Android 6.0 marshmallow on your Samsung galaxy grand duos i9082/i9082l ? Then you are at right place . today we are here with a guide on How to upgrade samsung galaxy grand duos with android version 6.0 marshmallow .
Samsung galaxy grand duos also known as samsung galaxy Z is one of the old flagship devices from samsung , The biggest drawback of Samsung galaxy grand duos is that it still runs on a very old and outdated android jelly bean version . There is no words from samsung on when they will update Samsung galaxy grand to android Marshmallow 6.0 officially by ota , so it is better to use a custom rom in that case . So today we are here with a guide on Android 6.0 marshmallow custom rom for Samsung galaxy grand Duos .
Android 6.0 Marshmallow is the latest android version from google with many new features and more security updates , So today in this guide we are here with a android 6.0 Marshmallow custom rom for the samsung galaxy grand duos
Samsung Galaxy S7 Review .
Install Android 6.0 marshmallow update on Samsung Galaxy grand Duos .
Before going to the updating guide of Samsung Galaxy grand duos lets have a look at the Specifications of the Samsung galaxy grand duos .
Samsung galaxy grand duos comes with a 5 inch qhd display with a resolution of 400X800 and a pixel density of 197 pixels per inch . Coming to the hardware , galaxy grand duos comes with a dual core 1.7ghz processor coupled with 1Gb ram .There is a 8 mega pixel rear camera and a 2 Mp front camera . The phone runs on stills runs on the android jellybean and from then on company never officially upgraded it , so today we are here with a guide on How to Update Samsung galaxy grand Duos to android 6.0 marshmallow .
Android 6.0 Marshmallow Custom rom For Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos .
Before flashing the custom rom here are some prerequisites :-
There are certain chances of bricking the device while the updating procedure so do every thing at your own risk .
Make a backup of your important files and contacts .
Make sure that the battery is charged upto 70% .
- Download the android 6.0 marshmallow custom rom for Samsung galaxy grand duos from HERE .
- For flashing the custom rom you will need a Cwm Recovery .
- Download the Custom rom in your pc to avoid file corruption .
- Now connect your Galaxy grand duos to pc and Copy the downloaded custom rom in the root of your Sd Card .
- Turn off your phone .
- Now boot in to cwm recovery .
- After booting in cwm recovery you will see many options .
- Choose Wipe data / Factory reset .
- Wipe Dalvik cache .
- Wipe Cache partition .
- After doing all above steps Select ” Choose Update file from sd card ” .
- And select the custom rom you downloaded earlier .
- The updating procedure will take some time to complete .
- After the successful completing you will see a Notification saying ” The Samsung Galaxy grand duos has been updated successfully “.
Here are some screenshots of the Custom rom :-
The AOSP rom doesn’t comes with Pre Installed GAPPS 6.0 so if you want to install Gapps then Visit :-
So this was our guide On How to update Samsung Galaxy Grand duos to android 6.0 marshmallow . I hope this guide helped you in installing the latest android version on your Galaxy grand duos .
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.