Last updated on February 22nd, 2017 at 09:47 am
How to update micromax Canvas 2 A110 to Android Marshmallow 6.0 – Custom rom .
Upgrade Micromax Canvas 2 A110 to Android 6.0 M .
Android 6.0 Marshmallow custom rom for Micromax Canvas 2 A110 .
- This is A Marshmallow 6.0 Themed custom rom based on android jellybean .
- There are some chances of bricking The Canvas 2 A110 So do everything at your own risk and we will not be held responsible for any kind of Damage .
- For flashing the custom rom on your Canvas 2 you will need Cwm recovery installed on your device .
- Charge your phone to minimum 70% to avoid chances of Flashing failure .
- Android 6.0 marshmallow themed .
- Jellybean based .
- Super smooth .
- Stable .
- battery Saver mode .
- Ram management .
- First of all Download the Custom rom From HERE .
- After Downloading connect your Mobile to computer .
- Now copy the custom rom in the root of your Sd card .
- Now boot the micromax canvas 2 a110 in Cwm recovery mode .
- After booting you will see some options .
- Choose ” Wipe data factory reset ” .
- Wipe Dalvik Cache .
- Wipe cache partition .
- and in last Choose ” Select Zip from Sdcard ” .
- Now Select the Custom rom Zip you downloaded earlier .
- The flashing procedure will take some time to complete .
- After the Successful flashing you will get a notification on the screen ” Custom rom flashed Successfully ” .
- Now go back to the main screen and choose ” Reboot system Now ” .
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.