Last updated on February 22nd, 2017 at 09:47 am
Root Any Android N 7.0 Nougat smartphone without using Computer .
Root Android N 7.0 Nougat by using android app .
- First of all Download the Supersu root file from Here .
- Download the Supersu in your pc .
- After Downloading the supersu connect your smartphone to pc .
- Now copy the Downloaded file in the root of your sd card .
- After copying disconnect the smartphone from Pc .
- Now turn off your smartphone .
Get root Access on Android N 7.0 Nougat .
- After complete turn off boot the device in Recovery mode .
- After Booting in to recovery mode you will see many options .
- You have to select ” Choose Zip From sd card ” .
- Now the rooting procedure will take some time to complete .
- After the successful rooting you will get a Successful root confirmation notification .
- Now go back to main screen and choose ” Reboot system Now ” .
- And thats All !!!! You have successfully rooted your Android N 7.0 Nougat smartphone without using pc .
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.