Last updated on March 12th, 2017 at 11:35 am
Root Samsung Galaxy S7 G930,G930F,G930FD
Okay , So now starting the guide on How to root samsung galaxy s7 .
Method to Root Samsung Galaxy S7 Safely using computer .
Here are some points you have to remember before rooting samsung galaxy s7 .
- After rooting samsung galaxy s7 your warranty will end .
- Charge the samsung galaxy s7 to minimum 70% .
- A Laptop or computer with internet connection is required .
- It is recommend to take backup of all your contacts and important files .
How to Get Root Access On Samsung galaxy S7 .
- First of all download Download Kingroot From Here .
- Now after downloading install it .
- After installing , Connect your galaxy s7 to computer via USB cable .
- Now open the Kingoroot app . After opening kingoroot app you will see :-
- Now to recognize the Samsung galaxy s7 in your Pc you will need to enable the Usb Debugging mode .
- To enable usb Debugging mode Go to settings you will see Developers option there , Enable it .
- Now after enabling the Debugging mode to root Samsung galaxy s7 you will see that the S7 has been recognized by the pc :-
- Now you will see the ROOT option , Before rooting it is recommended that you read all the root notifications before rooting samsung galaxy s7 .
- Now after reading all the Points Press on Root .
- As soon as you press the root button your samsung galaxy s7 will start rooting .
- It will take some time to root Samsung galaxy s7 .
- After successfully rooting the Device you will see that kingroot says the samsung galaxy s7 is successfully rooted .
- Now press finish .
- Make a reboot .
- After rebooting go to playstore .
- Download the app called ” Root Checker ” to check if your samsung galaxy s7 is rooted or not .
- If the app Says Root available then it means the device is successfully rooted .
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.