Root Samsung Galaxy S7 G930,G930F,G930FD
Do you want to know how to root Samsung galaxy s7 successfully ? today we are with the method to root Samsung galaxy S7 easily . In this guide we will use a Computer because Root samsung Galaxy s7 without pc is yet not possible .Samsung galaxy s7 is the latest flagship device from Samsung launhced in 2016 . The smartphone comes with some great features like the super amoled 2K display with a Pixel density of 557 pixels per inch and Corning gorilla glass 4 for Screen security . Along with the Samsung Exynos 8890 Processor there is a 4Gb ram . The phone also comes with fingerprint sensor .
Okay , So now starting the guide on How to root samsung galaxy s7 .
Method to Root Samsung Galaxy S7 Safely using computer .
There are many benefits of rooting but the biggest benefit is that after rooting Samsung galaxy s7 you will be able to update Samsung galaxy s7 to latest android version .Samsung galaxy S7 review .
Here are some points you have to remember before rooting samsung galaxy s7 .
- After rooting samsung galaxy s7 your warranty will end .
- Charge the samsung galaxy s7 to minimum 70% .
- A Laptop or computer with internet connection is required .
- It is recommend to take backup of all your contacts and important files .
Okay now starting the guide :-
How to Get Root Access On Samsung galaxy S7 .
- First of all download Download Kingroot From Here .
- Now after downloading install it .
- After installing , Connect your galaxy s7 to computer via USB cable .
- Now open the Kingoroot app . After opening kingoroot app you will see :-
- Now to recognize the Samsung galaxy s7 in your Pc you will need to enable the Usb Debugging mode .
- To enable usb Debugging mode Go to settings you will see Developers option there , Enable it .
- Now after enabling the Debugging mode to root Samsung galaxy s7 you will see that the S7 has been recognized by the pc :-
- Now you will see the ROOT option , Before rooting it is recommended that you read all the root notifications before rooting samsung galaxy s7 .
- Now after reading all the Points Press on Root .
- As soon as you press the root button your samsung galaxy s7 will start rooting .
- It will take some time to root Samsung galaxy s7 .
- After successfully rooting the Device you will see that kingroot says the samsung galaxy s7 is successfully rooted .
- Now press finish .
- Make a reboot .
- After rebooting go to playstore .
- Download the app called ” Root Checker ” to check if your samsung galaxy s7 is rooted or not .
- If the app Says Root available then it means the device is successfully rooted .
So this was our guide on How to root Samsung galaxy s7 by using computer . The method to root samsung galaxy s7 without using computer will be updated soon . Till then you can use this method to Root Samsung galaxy s7 .