Last updated on February 22nd, 2017 at 09:47 am
Smartphones from companies like Lenovo , intex, lenovo , xolo ,karbonn and many other comes with a service called Channel 50 and when the Channel 50 Sms service is activated then you receive sms from Channel 50 every minute and that is obviously irritating .
In this guide we will tell you how to Deactivate Channel 50 sms .
The problem of Channel 50 messages usually comes in the Chinese smartphones like Micromax,xolo,lenovo,lava,karbonn and intex . So lets start the guide on How to deactivate Channel 50 messages .
- First of all go to the Messages > inbox .
- Then open settings of your smartphone .
- After going to settings you will see many options .
- Open general settings .
Now open Cell broadcast settings .
- Now you will see that Cell broadcast is disabled .
- Enable it .
- After Enabling go to Sim card cell broadcast settings .
- Now you will see a Channel named as ” Channel 50 ” .
- Open it .
- After opening , you will see a option to Deactivate channel 50 sms service .
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.