Update Lenovo A7000 to Android 6.0 marshmallow officially .
Upgrade Lenovo A7000 to Android 6.0 marshmallow .
List of Device updating to android 6.0 marshmallow .
It is worth mentioning that the smartphone shares almost same specifications with the the k3 note so it is pretty much obvious that the A7000 will also get marshmallow update . Let us have a quick look at the specification chart of Lenovo A7000 plus :-
|Processor||Octa Core 1.5 GHz|
|Resolution||720 x 1080 pixels (267 ppi )|
|OS||Android OS, v5 (Lollipop)|
|Finger Print Reader||No|
|Front camera||5 MP|
|Rear camera||13 MP, Duel LED|
|Flash memory||8 GB, expandable upto 32 GB|
|Sensors||accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass|
|Display||5.5″ IPC Display|
Before going to the Guide let us clear you that as of now there is no marshmallow update for Lenovo A7000 but as we mentioned earlier that the smartphone shares identical specifications with the k3 note so there are chances that the Lenovo A7000 will be updated to android 6.0 marshmallow .Now you can Also Update Lenovo A7000 to Android 7.0 Nougat
Here are some prerequisites before updating lenovo A7000 to android 6.0 Marshmallow .
- It is recommended to take backup of your Smartphone .
- Backup all your Important files and contacts .
- The minimum % of battery available should be 70% .
- You should be on a faster internet connection ( 3G and Wifi ) is recommended .
How to get andoid 6.0 Marshmallow on Lenovo A7000 .
- First of all turn off your lenovo A7000 .
- After turning off Pull out the battery for 2 minutes .
- Now insert the battery again .
- Turn the smartphone on .
- After turning on the device you will see a notification Like ” System update is Available ” .
- For those who dont see the notification can manually go to Settings > About Phone > System Updates .
- Now when you go to the System updating app you will see that there is a marshmallow update available for Your Lenovo A7000 .
- Now tap on Download button
- As soon as you tap on download button the downloading of the marshmallow update will start .
- After the Downloading gets completed you will be asked to reboot and update now , Choose yes install the update .
- The downloading of update will take some times , Depending on the size .
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.