Last updated on February 22nd, 2017 at 09:47 am
Samsung Galaxy A7 Android 6.0 Marshmallow Update – Custom rom .
Using Samsung Galaxy A7 ? And want to update A7 to android 6.0 marshmallow ? Then you are at right place . Today we are here with a guide on How to update samsung Galaxy A7 to android 6.0 marshmallow .
Samsung galaxy a7 is a flagship device from samsung launched a year ago in January 2015 , The company rolled out a lollipop update for the device some months ago but since then no official update for samsung glaxy A7 has been pushed . So before going to the updating Sasmung galaxy A7 guide lets have a look at the specifications of samsung galaxy A7 . The Galaxy A7 Comes with a 5.5 inch full Hd display with a pixel density of 403 pixels per inch . In the Hardware there is qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor coupled with 2gb of ram . There is a 13 Mp primary camera which comes with features like HDR , Panorama , Geo tagging , Autofocus , For capturing selfies there is a 5 Mp unit at the front side . The only drawback the samsung galaxy a7 carries is the outdated lollipop os . So today we are here with a guide on How to upgrade samsung galaxy A7 to android 6.0 Marshmallow .
Android 6.0 Marshmallow custom rom for Samsung galaxy A7 .
So in this guide we will update the Galaxy A7 by using a marshmallow custom rom . Upto now there are no words from Samsung on The Samsung galaxy a7 official marshmallow update so it is better to flash a custom rom .
The name of the custom rom we will use today is Cyanogenmod 13 . Cyanogen mod 13 is a custom rom based on android 6.0 marshmallow . Cm is one of the most popular custom rom in the world and today we are here with the Cm13 custom rom for Samsung galaxy A7 .
So here is the Guide on How to Flash the Android 6.0 Marshmallow update on Galaxy A7 .
- First of all Download the Cyanogenmod 13 custom rom from HERE .
- It is recommended to download the custom rom in pc and then transfer it to your Smartphone , However you can also download directly in your Mobile .
- After Downloading the custom rom place it in the root of your sd card .
- Now boot the galaxy A7 in to Cwm / Twrp recovery mod .
- And choose the Following options .
- Wipe Data / Factory reset .
- Wipe Cache Partition .
- Wipe Dalvik cache .
- And The Tap on ” Choose Zip from Sd card ” and select the custom rom file you downloaded earlier .
- And thats All !!!!! you have successfully updated your Galaxy A7 to android 6.0 marshmallow .
So this was our guide on How to Update Samsung galaxy a7 to android 6.0 marshmallow .
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.