Marshmallow 6.0 Upgrade For Samsung Galaxy J1 .
Samsung galaxy j1 was the first smartphone in the j Series from samsung . The j Series was launhced in the budget series , Having good hardware specifications and a 4.5 inch display the Galaxy j1 became quite popular . But unfortunately being a smartphone in the budget series Samsung never updated Galaxy j1 to lollipop or Marshmallow . So in this guide today we will teach you how you can check if a Marshmallow Update is available for your Samsung Galaxy J1 or Not .
Samsung Galaxy j1 Marshmallow 6.0 Update Download .
- There should be minimum 2Gb of storage available on your device .
- Charge your phone upto 75% to avoid updating failure .
- First of all turn off your Galaxy J1 for 2 minutes .
- Now Turn it on again .
- Now go to the settings of your J1 and go to About phone .
- Now in about phone you will see a System Updates option .
- Open That .
- Now you will see a ” System Update is available option ” Just tap on Download .
- After Downloading make a reboot .
- Thats All !!! You have updated your Samsung Galaxy j1 to android 6.0 marshmallow officially .
- Download the marshmallow Update for Samsung Galaxy J1 From HERE .
- Now Download Odin And flash The Downloaded Firmware on your Samsung Galaxy j1 .
- Before flashing via odin it is recommended to make a Backup of your full smartphone .
Best Custom rom For Samsung Galaxy j1 .
- Download the Custom rom for galaxy J1 from HERE .
- Now again flash the Custom rom using Odin .
- Sometimes you need to download the Samsung Drivers to make the Pc recognize your smartphone , So you can download them from Samsung official website .
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.