Last updated on February 22nd, 2017 at 04:14 pm
Samsung galaxy j5 Marshmallow Update .
Upgrade Samsung Galaxy J5 to Android version 6.0 marshmallow .
Method 1st :-
The first method is the easiest and basic method to update The Samsung J5 to android marshmallow , However this method will only work if the company has rolled out the update from their end .
- First of all turn off your smartphone .
- After turning off , remove the battery for 2 minutes .
- Plug in the battery again and turn on the smartphone .
- Now go to Settings .
- Open About Phone .
- After opening About phone you will see a ” System Updates ” Option . Just open that .
- Now you will see a ” update available ” Option , Just open that .
- After downloading the update you will be asked to reboot the smartphone and install update , just tap on yes .
- Thats all you have successfully updated your Sasmung galaxy j5 to android 6.0 marshmallow .
Android 6.0 M Marshmallow Custom rom for Samsung galaxy J5 .
- This is a custom rom based on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop ( Marshmallow Themed ) .
- There are some chances of bricking the smartphone .
- It is recommended to follow each and every step properly .
- Flash the custom rom at your own risk , we will not be responsible for anything .
- Download the Custom rom from HERE .
- Now place the custom rom in the root of Sdcard .
- Boot the smartphone in Cwm/Twrp recovery mode .
- Wipe Data / Factory reset .
- Wipe Cache Partition .
- Now Select ” Install Zip from sd card and select the custom rom you downloaded earleir ” .
- Thats All !!! you have successfully flashed the android 6.0 marshmallow custom rom on your samsung galaxy j5 .
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.