Update Xiaomi Redmi 1s to Miui 8 .
Miui 8 is the latest operating system from xiaomi . Xiaomi is the third largest smartphone company in the world and not only this but their Miui operating system is also considered as the best operating system in the world . Miui 7 which is the predecessor of Miui 8 can be seen running on many smartphones . So in this guide we will tell you how to upgrade xiaomi redmi 1s with MIUI 8 .
Xiaomi redmi 1s Miui 8 Update .
- It is recommended to make a backup of all the contacts and files .
- A minimum internal free space required is 2gb .
- You should be using a fast internet connection to avoid corrupt file downloading .
Install Miui 8 Update on Xiaomi redmi 1s .
- So first of all Open the Updater app from the app drawer .
- After opening the Updater app you will see a option ” Check system updates ” .
- Just tap on that .
- Now if there is Miui 8 update available for your redmi 1s you will see the option to download the update .
- First of all visit the redmi 1s rom download Page .
- Now download the Miui 8 update for redmi 1s .
- After downloading place it in the Internal memory .
- Now go to the updater app and select ” Choose Download package ” .
- Thats All !!!! You have successfully updated your Xiaomi redmi 1s to Miui 8 .
So this was our guide on How to Update xiaomi redmi 1s to miui 8 .
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.