Root Moto G4 Plus Without Using Pc .
Using Moto G4 Plus ? And Want to root Moto G4 plus without using pc ? if yes then you are at right place . Today we are here with a guide on How to Get root privileges on Moto G4 easily .
Motorola recently launched the moto 4th gen plus . The Moto G4 plus is said to be the best competitor of the Xiaomi redmi note 3 . This is the first smartphone from Moto in the G series to feature a 5.5 inch Hd screen , However having a 5.5 inch display is common and must nowadays . In the hardware segment the smartphone comes with a Snapdragon octa core 617 processor coupled with 2Gb,3Gb and 4Gb rams respectively . The Moto g 4th gen plus comes in 3 Different variants one is the 2GB + 16Gb , 3GB + 32GB , 4GB + 64Gb . So today we are here with the guide on How to root Moto G4 Plus without using Computer .
Root Moto G 4Th gen Plus without Pc .
Before going to the rooting Moto G4 Plus below are some points you have to take care of :-
- After rooting Moto G4 Plus your warranty will get voided .
- If you want to get Back the warranty then you have to unroot Moto G4 Plus .
- This guide needs TWRP recovery installed on Moto G4 Plus .
So starting with the :-
Moto G4 Plus Rooting Guide without Pc .
- Now Download SuperSUv2.46.zip
- Now turn OFF Moto G4 Plus .
- Now Turn On it again By holding (Volume down button and power button Together .
- After booting in Twrp Recovery select ” Choose zip from sd card .
- Now choose the SuperSu zip you downloaded earlier .
- Now wait for few seconds until installation in progress.
- Now Select advanced > reboot to system.
- Thats all You have successfully rooted your Moto G4 Plus without using pc .
By rooting the Moto G4 plus you will be able to Flash custom rom on Moto G4 plus .
So By following the above guide you will be able to root Moto G4 Plus without Pc .
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.