Last updated on February 22nd, 2017 at 09:47 am
Update Xiaomi redmi Note 2 / Note 2 Prime with Miui 8 .
Xiaomi launched the latest version of their default os ” Miui ” , Being the successor of Miui 7 the new version is named as Miui 8 . Along with the latest Miui version xiaomi is also going to launch the biggest xiaomi smartphone ever named as Mi Max . So today in this guide we will tell you how to update Xiaomi redmi note 2 with Miui 8 .
Miui 8 Update for Redmi Note 2 / Note 2 Prime .
- How to Update Xiaomi redmi note 2 / Prime to Android 6.0 Marshmallow .
- How to root Xiaomi redmi Note 2 / Prime .
- Make a backup of all important files and contacts .
- Charge your redmi note 2 to a minimum percentage of 70% .
- Connect your Redmi note 2 to internet to download the Miui 8 update for redmi note 2 / Note 2 prime .
Download Miui 8 Update for Xiaomi redmi note 2 / Note 2 Prime .
- Open the Updater app from the app drawer .
- In the Updater app you will see option to Check system updates .
- Just tap on that .
- Now you will see that there is a Miui 8 update available .
- Tap on Download Miui 8 Update now .
- After the downloading of update completes , Press reboot now .
- First of all visit the redmi note 2 miui 8 rom download Page .
- Now download the Miui 8 update for Redmi note 2 .
- After downloading place it in the Internal memory .
- Now go to the updater app and select ” Choose Download package ” .
- Thats All !!!! You have successfully updated your Xiaomi redmi Note 2 to Miui 8 .
So this was our guide on How to Update xiaomi Redmi note 2 / Note 2 prime to miui 8 .
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.