Last updated on May 31st, 2017 at 12:56 pm
Update Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 To Miui 9 officially .
Miui 9 Update for Xiaomi redmi note 3 Mediatek And Snapdragon .
- Backup important files and contacts
- There should be a minimum 2Gb of storage space free in the internal memory .
- Connect your Xiaomi redmi note 3 to internet to download the Miui 9 update for Redmi note 3 .
Advantages after you Update redmi Note 3 to Miui 9
- Your Smartphone will be updated to new android version.
- You Will Get The New os in your smartphone.
- Miui 9 Update for redmi note 3 comes with many new features and Upgrades.
Disadvantages after you Update redmi note 3 to miui 9
- Basically there are no disadvantages after you Update redmi note 3 to miui 9 but some users dont like the new os.
- As the rom is new so some users may face crash and force close issues in their smartphones.
Download Miui 9 Update for Xiaomi redmi Note 3 SD and MTK .
- Open the Updater app from the app drawer .
- In the Updater app you will see option to Check system updates .
- Just tap on that .
- Now you will see that there is a Miui 9 update available .
- Tap on Download Miui 9 Update now .
- After the downloading of update completes , Press reboot now .
- First of all Download Miui 9 For redmi Note 3.
- Now download the Miui 9 update for Redmi note 3 .
- After downloading place it in the Internal memory .
- Now go to the updater app and select ” Choose Download package ” .
- Thats All !!!! You have successfully updated your Xiaomi redmi Note 3 to Miui 9 .
Download miui 9 update for redmi note 3
- This miui 9 is for redmi note 3 only so dont try to flash it on any other device as it will brick your device .
- Make sure there is more then 65% battery in your smartphone .
- Minimum 4Gb of space is required to install the rom in your device to Update redmi note 3 to miui 9.
- Your device must have active internet connection to download Miui 9 rom for redmi note 3.
- After completing all the above requirements you can proceed to the guide on How to Update redmi note 3 to miui 9.
How to Install Miui 9 In redmi Note 3
- First of all Make sure your redmi note 3 is connected to internet .
- Now go the App drawer of your Miui device .
- Now You will see Updater app.
- Just open the Updater app .
- Now you will see Option ” Check for System Updates ” .
- Now your device will start looking for updates .
- Now you will see option to Download miui 9 rom for redmi note 3.
- Just tap on Download Miui 9 for redmi note 3 .
- After Downloading tap on Reboot and Update Redmi note 3 to miui 9
- Now your device will reboot .
- Thats it You have successfully installed Miui 9 on Redmi note 3.
- The Above given method is the best and most easiest way to Update redmi note 3 to miui 9.
Mi flash tool is a tool which lets you flash the rom on your device straight away after downloading it from the official website, However it is recommended that you install the rom carefully . So before going to this method to update redmi note 3 to miui 9 make sure you have made a backup of your device.
How to Update Redmi note 3 to MIUI 9 Using Mi flash tool
- First of all Install mi flash tool in your computer.
- Now Boot your device in Fastboot mode.
- To boot redmi note 3 in fastboot mode press and hold volume Down + power button together .
- Dont release the keys until the smartphone enters in Fastboot mode .
- Now connect your device to Pc using a usb cable.
- Now make a folder in pc and name it Redmi note 3.
- Now Extract the Fastboot rom in the folder .
- Now Open Mi Flash tool .
- Now you will see Select option on the top, Just tap on that and select redmi note 3 folder .
- Now Tap on refresh .
- As you tap on refresh it will detect your device .
- Now tap on flash .
- Now the flashing process will start .
- Just wait for the process to complete .
- Now Your device will automatically reboot .
- Thats all !!! You have successfully installed miui 9 in redmi note 3.
- This is the way with which you can update redmi note 3 to miui 9 before ota release of the rom.
So in this guide we have discussed to methods to Update redmi note 3 to miui 9 out of which one is the updater app method and second one is the Mi flash tool method . if you are a newbie and dont know much about Mi flash tool then we will recommend you to use Updater app method to Update redmi note 3 to miui 9.
So this was our guide on How to Update xiaomi Redmi note 3 to miui 9 .
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.