Update Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 To Miui 9 officially .
Miui 9 Update for Xiaomi redmi note 3 Mediatek And Snapdragon .
- Backup important files and contacts
- There should be a minimum 2Gb of storage space free in the internal memory .
- Connect your Xiaomi redmi note 3 to internet to download the Miui 9 update for Redmi note 3 .
Advantages after you Update redmi Note 3 to Miui 9
- Your Smartphone will be updated to new android version.
- You Will Get The New os in your smartphone.
- Miui 9 Update for redmi note 3 comes with many new features and Upgrades.
Disadvantages after you Update redmi note 3 to miui 9
- Basically there are no disadvantages after you Update redmi note 3 to miui 9 but some users dont like the new os.
- As the rom is new so some users may face crash and force close issues in their smartphones.
Download Miui 9 Update for Xiaomi redmi Note 3 SD and MTK .
- Open the Updater app from the app drawer .
- In the Updater app you will see option to Check system updates .
- Just tap on that .
- Now you will see that there is a Miui 9 update available .
- Tap on Download Miui 9 Update now .
- After the downloading of update completes , Press reboot now .
- First of all Download Miui 9 For redmi Note 3.
- Now download the Miui 9 update for Redmi note 3 .
- After downloading place it in the Internal memory .
- Now go to the updater app and select ” Choose Download package ” .
- Thats All !!!! You have successfully updated your Xiaomi redmi Note 3 to Miui 9 .
Download miui 9 update for redmi note 3
- This miui 9 is for redmi note 3 only so dont try to flash it on any other device as it will brick your device .
- Make sure there is more then 65% battery in your smartphone .
- Minimum 4Gb of space is required to install the rom in your device to Update redmi note 3 to miui 9.
- Your device must have active internet connection to download Miui 9 rom for redmi note 3.
- After completing all the above requirements you can proceed to the guide on How to Update redmi note 3 to miui 9.
How to Install Miui 9 In redmi Note 3
- First of all Make sure your redmi note 3 is connected to internet .
- Now go the App drawer of your Miui device .
- Now You will see Updater app.
- Just open the Updater app .
- Now you will see Option ” Check for System Updates ” .
- Now your device will start looking for updates .
- Now you will see option to Download miui 9 rom for redmi note 3.
- Just tap on Download Miui 9 for redmi note 3 .
- After Downloading tap on Reboot and Update Redmi note 3 to miui 9
- Now your device will reboot .
- Thats it You have successfully installed Miui 9 on Redmi note 3.
- The Above given method is the best and most easiest way to Update redmi note 3 to miui 9.
Mi flash tool is a tool which lets you flash the rom on your device straight away after downloading it from the official website, However it is recommended that you install the rom carefully . So before going to this method to update redmi note 3 to miui 9 make sure you have made a backup of your device.
How to Update Redmi note 3 to MIUI 9 Using Mi flash tool
- First of all Install mi flash tool in your computer.
- Now Boot your device in Fastboot mode.
- To boot redmi note 3 in fastboot mode press and hold volume Down + power button together .
- Dont release the keys until the smartphone enters in Fastboot mode .
- Now connect your device to Pc using a usb cable.
- Now make a folder in pc and name it Redmi note 3.
- Now Extract the Fastboot rom in the folder .
- Now Open Mi Flash tool .
- Now you will see Select option on the top, Just tap on that and select redmi note 3 folder .
- Now Tap on refresh .
- As you tap on refresh it will detect your device .
- Now tap on flash .
- Now the flashing process will start .
- Just wait for the process to complete .
- Now Your device will automatically reboot .
- Thats all !!! You have successfully installed miui 9 in redmi note 3.
- This is the way with which you can update redmi note 3 to miui 9 before ota release of the rom.
So in this guide we have discussed to methods to Update redmi note 3 to miui 9 out of which one is the updater app method and second one is the Mi flash tool method . if you are a newbie and dont know much about Mi flash tool then we will recommend you to use Updater app method to Update redmi note 3 to miui 9.
So this was our guide on How to Update xiaomi Redmi note 3 to miui 9 .