Last updated on February 22nd, 2017 at 09:47 am
Custom rom For Xiaomi Redmi note 3 Mediatek Helio X10 .
How to Flash Custom rom on Xiaomi redmi note 3 Helio x10 .
- Follow each and every step correctly .
- Charge your redmi note 3 to 100% full .
- This custom rom is for the Mediatek variant only , installing on the snapdragon variant will brick your device .
- The size of the custom rom is around 650 mb so it is recommended to use a high speed internet connection .
- Twrp recovery should be installed on your redmi note 3 .
Download Custom rom for Xiaomi redmi note 3 .
- Download the Redmi note 3 Rom From Here .
- Now place the custom rom in the Internal memory of your note 3 .
- Now boot the Smartphone in to TWRP recovery .
- After booting in to Twrp recovery Choose the following options .
- Wipe Cache .
- Wipe Factory Data / Reset .
- Wipe Dalvik cache .
- Now you will see a Install Button , just tap on that .
- Now choose the Custom rom for redmi note 3 you downloaded earlier .
- Now hit Yes .
- The installation will start .
- After successful installation choose ” Reboot System Now ” .
- The first reboot will take some time to complete , However that is normal .
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.