Last updated on February 22nd, 2017 at 09:47 am
Root Cyanogenmod Cm13 Marshmallow 6.0 custom roms without using Computer .
Do you want to root your Smartphone running on Cm13 marshmallow 6.0 custom rom ? If yes then you are at right place . Today we are here with the guide on How to Get root access on cm13 without using computer .
Cyanogenmod 13 is a custom rom based on the android 6.0 marshmallow and Smartphones from Oneplus , Yu And Zuk and many others come with Cm13 as their default os . Cyanogenmod is one of the best custom roms in the world , Having thousands of themes and ringtones the rom also comes with many advanced features . So today we are here with the rooting Cm13 guide .
Enable Root Access on CyanogenMOD 13 Marshmallow 6.0 Custom rom .
So in this guide we will not use computer to root the Cm13 , All we have to do is manually enable the root access option in our smartphone .
Cyanogenmod custom roms come with inbuilt Supersu management which lets users turn on and turn off root access anytime they want . The Root access by default comes deactivated so today in this guide we will tell you how to get root access on Cm13 easily :-
So starting with the guide :-
- First of all Go to the settings Of your smartphone .
- Now Go to about phone .
- Now search for Build Number .
- Now tap on build Number for 7-8 times .
- By doing this you will enable the Developers option .
- Now go back to the main menu .
- Now look for Developers option .
- Open that and Turn on .
- Now in the developer’s option You will see a Option ” Root Access ” .
- Now Select Apps and ADB .
- Thats All !!! You have successfully Rooted your Cm13 custom rom .
So this was our guide on How to root Cm13 Marshmallow 6.0 without pc .
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.