How to Root Samsung Galaxy J5 on Marshmallow 6.0 .
Samsung is the largest and the best smartphone company in the world no doubt and thats the reason they are holding the top spot from a very long period . Just like any other smartphone company samsung also have a very bad record in terms of software updates for their smartphones and this time after 8 months of the launch samsung has finally released the marshmallow 6.0 upgrade for their Galaxy j5 , Galaxy j7 and many other variants .
Root Galaxy J5 running on Android marshmallow 6.0 .
- Make Sure your smartphone is running on Android 6.0 Marshmallow .
- Models supported in this rooting method are :- SM-J5007 ,SM-J500H, SM-J500M, SM-J500G, SM-J500F .
- Make sure your Galaxy j5 is fully charged .
- There should be Twrp recovery installed on your Device to root Galaxy j5 without pc So proceed only if twrp recovery is installed on your Galaxy j5 .
Root Galaxy J5 after Marshmallow 6.0 update without Pc .
- First of all Download the Galaxy J5 rooting Package From Here .
- Now place it in the root of the Sd card or internal memory .
- Now boot the samsung galaxy j5 into twrp recovery mode .
- After you boot into twrp recovery mode you will see a screen like below :-
- Now Choose Wipe Data .
- After wiping Data wipe Cache partition .
- Now Choose Install and select the rooting package you downloaded earlier .
- The rooting will take around 30 – 40 seconds .
- After the rooting gets completed you will see a ” Zip flashed successfully notification ” .
- Now your Samsung galaxy j5 is successfully rooted after the marshmallow 6.0 update .
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.