Root Redmi 1s Running on Miui 8 Without using pc .
Do you want to root your Xiaomi redmi 1s after updating to Miui 8 ? if yes then you are at right place . today we are here with the guide on How to root Redmi 1s with miui 8 .
Xiaomi released the miui 8 version on 17th june for almost all xiaomi devices , However the miui 8 version currently released is the Developer rom and the stable miui 8 will be released in July or august . Miui 8 comes with many new features and upgrades such as Second space , Better ram management , Good battery backup . So today we are here with the guide on How to root miui 8 on Xiaomi redmi 1s .
Root Xiaomi redmi 1s With miui 8 .
Miui 8 is undoubtedly one of the best operating system from Xiaomi upto Now . looks in miui 8 arent much changed when compared to miui 7 but when it comes to features and upgrades Miui 8 undoubtedly gets a edge .
Before going to the root Guide Below are some points you have to remember while rooting the Redmi 1s on miui 8 version .
- You should be on Miui 8 Developer Beta .
- Make sure your Redmi 1s is fully charged .
- Working internet connection is required .
- To root the Redmi 1s you need Twrp flashed .
Root Redmi 1s running on Miui 8 .
- First make sure you are on Miui 8 by going to settings > about phone .
- Now after Checking the miui version .
- Download the Supersu zip for Redmi 1s miui 8 .
- Now place the Supersu in Root of Sd card or internal memory .
- Now boot the Redmi 1s in twrp recovery Mode .
- Wipe cache partition .
- Now choose the Supersu you downloaded earlier .
- As soon as you choose ” Yes root ” , The flashing procedure will start .
- After sometime you will see a Notifications saying ” Device rooted successfully ” .
- Now go back to the main menu and choose ” Reboot system Now ” .
After the Device is successfully rooted you will see a Super su app in your app drawer .
Open the Supersu app , After opening you will be asked to update the su binary . Tap on yes update now . After the updating completes just reboot the device .
So this is how you can root your Redmi 1s running on Xiaomi’s latest miui 8 .
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.