Root Xiaomi Mi Max Without Using Computer .
Do you want to root your Xiaomi mi max ? And that too without using pc ? If yes then you are at right place . Today we are here with the rooting guide of the Xiaomi’s biggest smartphone the Mi max .
Xiaomi released the Mi max last month along with the Miui 8 which is the latest version of Operating system from Xiaomi . Mi max is the biggest device from xiaomi till date . Mi max comes with a 6.4 inch Hd screen which makes it a huge smartphone no doubt . Along with a big screen the smartphone also features pretty good specifications Like the snapdragon 650/652 processor coupled with 3/4Gb of ram which lets user do multitasking easily . So today in this guide we will tell you the way to root Your Mi max Easily .
Xiaomi Mi max Rooting Guide .
Before going to the rooting guide lets have a quick look at the specifications of Mi max , Xiaomi mi max comes with a 6.4 inches display with ( 1080X1920 ) with 342 pixels per inch , for the protection of the display there is corning gorilla glass 4 . In the Hardware segment there is Snapdragon 652 processor which is a tru 8 core processor clocked at 2.2ghz , Under the hood there is 4gb of ram . For capturing images there is a 16 megapixel primary camera unit and a 8 megapixel front camera unit for selfie . For power there is a 4850 battery which easily gives 1 day backup .
After Rooting mi max you will be able to flash custom roms like Cyanogen mod on Mi max easily . So before rooting Mi max here are some things you have to take care of :-
- Make sure your Mi max is fully charged .
- Make sure the device is connected to Internet .
- There should be Cwm Recovery or TWRP recovery installed on your Mi max to root the device .
- After rooting the device the warranty will get void .
- It is necessary to follow each and every step correctly .
Root Xiaomi Mi Max
- Download Supersu.zip for android Marshmallow from Here .
- Now place the zip in the Internal memory .
- Now Boot the Device in TWRP recovery mode .
- After the device gets booted in Twrp mode .
- Choose INSTALL .
- Now Choose the Supersu.zip you placed in the Internal Memory .
- Now The Rooting procedure will start .
- After sometime you will see ” Zip file flashed successfully ”
- Now your Mi max Is rooted successfully without using Pc .
Now reboot your Device , You will find a Supersu app in Your app drawer Which means your device is successfully rooted . However to check more you can download the App ” root checker pro ” from playstore and check if it is rooted or not .
So this was our guide on How to root Mi max easily , i hope this guide helped you in getting root privileges on Xiaomi max .