Root Xiaomi Mi Max Without Using Computer .
Do you want to root your Xiaomi mi max ? And that too without using pc ? If yes then you are at right place . Today we are here with the rooting guide of the Xiaomi’s biggest smartphone the Mi max .
Xiaomi released the Mi max last month along with the Miui 8 which is the latest version of Operating system from Xiaomi . Mi max is the biggest device from xiaomi till date . Mi max comes with a 6.4 inch Hd screen which makes it a huge smartphone no doubt . Along with a big screen the smartphone also features pretty good specifications Like the snapdragon 650/652 processor coupled with 3/4Gb of ram which lets user do multitasking easily . So today in this guide we will tell you the way to root Your Mi max Easily .
Xiaomi Mi max Rooting Guide .
Before going to the rooting guide lets have a quick look at the specifications of Mi max , Xiaomi mi max comes with a 6.4 inches display with ( 1080X1920 ) with 342 pixels per inch , for the protection of the display there is corning gorilla glass 4 . In the Hardware segment there is Snapdragon 652 processor which is a tru 8 core processor clocked at 2.2ghz , Under the hood there is 4gb of ram . For capturing images there is a 16 megapixel primary camera unit and a 8 megapixel front camera unit for selfie . For power there is a 4850 battery which easily gives 1 day backup .
After Rooting mi max you will be able to flash custom roms like Cyanogen mod on Mi max easily . So before rooting Mi max here are some things you have to take care of :-
- Make sure your Mi max is fully charged .
- Make sure the device is connected to Internet .
- There should be Cwm Recovery or TWRP recovery installed on your Mi max to root the device .
- After rooting the device the warranty will get void .
- It is necessary to follow each and every step correctly .
Root Xiaomi Mi Max
- Download Supersu.zip for android Marshmallow from Here .
- Now place the zip in the Internal memory .
- Now Boot the Device in TWRP recovery mode .
- After the device gets booted in Twrp mode .
- Choose INSTALL .
- Now Choose the Supersu.zip you placed in the Internal Memory .
- Now The Rooting procedure will start .
- After sometime you will see ” Zip file flashed successfully ”
- Now your Mi max Is rooted successfully without using Pc .
Now reboot your Device , You will find a Supersu app in Your app drawer Which means your device is successfully rooted . However to check more you can download the App ” root checker pro ” from playstore and check if it is rooted or not .
So this was our guide on How to root Mi max easily , i hope this guide helped you in getting root privileges on Xiaomi max .
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.