Last updated on February 22nd, 2017 at 09:47 am
Root Yu Yunicorn Easily without using Pc .
Micromax Backed yu launched the new mid range yu yunicorn in india in May 2016 . The smartphone comes with some good specifications like fingerprint sensor and 4Gb of ram . Having good specifications in reasonable price this phone is the biggest competitor of Xiaomi’s redmi note 3 and LeEco’s upcoming Le2 in indian markets . So today we are here with a guide on How to root Yu Yunicorn .
Yu Yunicorn Rooting Guide .
- Yu Yunicorn should be charged .
- After rooting warranty will be lost .
- You can get warranty back by unrooting .
So starting with the guide :-
Root Yu Yunicorn
- First of all Download the Yu Yunicorn rooting package from Here .
- After Downloading the package .
- Go to settings of Yunicorn .
- Now Go to Security settings and Open Unknown sources .
- Now choose Allow installation of Apps from unknown sources .
- Now go back to Downloads folder and Install the app from the rooting package you downloaded earlier .
- After installing Open the app .
- Now tap on root .
- The rooting will take sometime to complete .
- After succesfull competing you will see ” Yu Yunicorn Succesfully rooted message ” .
- Thats all !!! Now make a reboot of your device .
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.