Upgrade Samsung Galaxy J7 to Android 6.0 Marshmallow .
Android 6.0 Marshmallow Custom rom For Samsung Galaxy J7 – Cyanogenmod 13 .
- Make sure the bootloader is unlocked .
- Make sure there is Cwm recovery or TWRP recovery installed on your J7 .
- Charge your smartphone upto minimum 70% .
- Good internet connection is Required to download Android 6.0 marshmallow upgrade for Samsung galaxy j7 .
- First of all Download the Cm13 custom rom for J7 from HERE .
- Now place the Rom in the Root of Sd card .
- Now boot the J7 in Recovery mode .
- Now Choose Factory reset .
- Choose Wipe Cache partition .
- Choose Wipe dalvik cache .
- Now Tap on install and choose the Cm13 .
- Now you will be asked to confirm installation again tap on yes .
- As soon as you choose yes the Installation will start .
- The updating procedure will take around 5 minutes to complete .
- After the successful updating you will Get a ” Zip file flashed successfully ” Notification .
- Now go to the main menu and choose reboot System now .
- The first boot will take around 3 minutes .
Officially upgrade Galaxy j7 to Android 6.0 Marshmallow .
- First of all Reboot your smartphone .
- Now Connect your Galaxy j7 to Internet .
- Now Go to About Phone
- Now you will see a option to check for system updates , Open that .
- Now you will see A option to Download android 6.0 marshmallow update for samsung galaxy j7 just tap on Download .
- After the Download gets completed Choose Install .
- The device will reboot and the updating procedure will start .
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.