Upgrade Samsung Galaxy J7 to Android 6.0 Marshmallow .
Do you want to Update Samsung Galaxy j7 to Marshmallow 6.0 ? If yes then you are at right place . today we are here with the CM13 Marshmallow custom rom for Galaxy J7 .
Samsung Galaxy j7 was launched in june 2015 And since then the smartphone runs on Android lollipop 5.1 . The smartphone carries a 5.5 inch Hd screen having 268 pixels per inch and 720X1080 Resolution , Not only a good screen but the smartphone also comes with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 octa core processor clocked at 1.5ghz . Under the hood there is 1.5Gb of ram , With having such powerful processor it is really sad to use the outdated Android 5.0 Lollipop Os . So today we are here with the guide on How to Update samsung Galaxy j7 to android 6.0 Marshmallow .
Android 6.0 Marshmallow Custom rom For Samsung Galaxy J7 – Cyanogenmod 13 .
The android 6.0 marshmallow custom rom that we will flash on Samsung galaxy j7 is from Cyanogenmod Developers . Cyanogenmod is one of the best custom rom’s available for any device . So the rom today we will use is Cm13 which is based on android 6.0 marshmallow .
- Make sure the bootloader is unlocked .
- Make sure there is Cwm recovery or TWRP recovery installed on your J7 .
- Charge your smartphone upto minimum 70% .
- Good internet connection is Required to download Android 6.0 marshmallow upgrade for Samsung galaxy j7 .
So starting with the guide :-
- First of all Download the Cm13 custom rom for J7 from HERE .
- Now place the Rom in the Root of Sd card .
- Now boot the J7 in Recovery mode .
- Now Choose Factory reset .
- Choose Wipe Cache partition .
- Choose Wipe dalvik cache .
- Now Tap on install and choose the Cm13 .
- Now you will be asked to confirm installation again tap on yes .
- As soon as you choose yes the Installation will start .
- The updating procedure will take around 5 minutes to complete .
- After the successful updating you will Get a ” Zip file flashed successfully ” Notification .
- Now go to the main menu and choose reboot System now .
- The first boot will take around 3 minutes .
Thats All !!! You have successfully updated your samsung galaxy j7 in android marshmallow 6.0 .
Now for those who don’t want to flash custom rom in their device and want to update via ota so Below is the guide :-
Officially upgrade Galaxy j7 to Android 6.0 Marshmallow .
- First of all Reboot your smartphone .
- Now Connect your Galaxy j7 to Internet .
- Now Go to About Phone
- Now you will see a option to check for system updates , Open that .
- Now you will see A option to Download android 6.0 marshmallow update for samsung galaxy j7 just tap on Download .
- After the Download gets completed Choose Install .
- The device will reboot and the updating procedure will start .
Thats All !!! This was the way to update Samsung galaxy j7 to android 6.0 marshmallow officially .
So this was our guide on How to Update Samsung galaxy j7 to android 6.0 marshmallow Officially and By Flashing Cm13 custom rom .