Last updated on February 22nd, 2017 at 09:47 am
Install Twrp recovery in Redmi note 3 pro Snapdragon Variant .
How to flash Twrp Recovery on Redmi Note 3 Without root .
- Laptop Or Pc .
- A USB Data Cable .
- Redmi note 3 Pro Snapdragon / Indian variant .
- Download TWRP Recovery for redmi note 3 from Here .
- ADB Drivers .
- Minimum % of battery available in your smartphone should be 70 % .
- First of all Install The ADB Drivers in your Laptop / Pc .
- Now Download trwp recovery for redmi note 3 And extract it .
- After Extracting you will see many files .
- You will See a Recovery.img file .
- Rename the File to TWRP.img .
- After renaming the recovery image .
- Move the TWRP.img in the fastboot and Adb folder .
- After doing all the above steps , Go to settings of your redmi note 3 .
- Now you will see MIUI Version , Just tap on it
- When you start tapping on Miui version you will see a message .
- Now when the Developer option gets activated you will see .
- Just open that .
- Now in The Developer options you will see many options .
- Select USB Debugging Mode .
- Now Connect your redmi note 3 to Pc via usb cable .
- Once Connected , Go to the folder where you pasted ADB and twrp.img .
- Now Hold Shift button and select Open command windows prompt here .
- Now type the Following command one by one .
adb reboot bootloader
- This will reboot your smartphone in fastboot mode .
- Now type the Next command to flash the TWRP recovery .
Fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
- Now to finish the Flashing procedure just type .
Thats all you have successfully flashed TWRP recovery on redmi note 3 without rooting .
Now comes the guide for rooted users :-
Flash TWRP recovery on Redmi note 3 without Computer .
- First of all Download the recovery.img file .
- Now download the Flashify app from Playstore .
- After Installing the app , Copy the recovery.img in the internal memory .
- Now Open the Flashify app .
- After opening you will see a Option .
- Recovery image .
- Open that .
- After opening .
- Select the option ” Choose a file ” .
- Now choose the twrp file you downloaded earlier .
- As soon as you select the option Your redmi note 3 will turn off and the Flashing of twrp on redmi note 3 will start .
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.