Flash Xiaomi Miui 8 Custom rom in Lenovo K3 Note K50-A40 ( Indian variant ) and K50-T5.
Do you want Miui 8 custom rom for Lenovo K3 note ? if yes then you are at right place . Today we are here with the Guide on How to flash miui 8 custom rom in K3 Note easily .
Xiaomi recently released the Latest os miui 8 for almost all Mi devices and some are still in the list to get the latest os . Miui 8 is one of the best os present at this time and no doubt it is also better then the CM13 Custom rom . For some Mi devices the Miui 8 is based on android 6.0 marshmallow and for some devices it is based on Lollipop . So today we are here with the Miui 8 Rom for Lenovo Note K3 .
Lenovo k3 note was recently upgraded to android 6.0 marshmallow based on VIBE Ui but many users complained about apps crashing , automatically reboots and many other errors . So for Those users who dont want to use Vibe ui and want to try the Miui then the miui 8 is best custom rom for lenovo k3 note based on android 6.0 marshmallow .
Miui 8 marshmallow custom rom for Lenovo K3 Note .
So before flashing the custom rom on the lenovo k3 note let us discuss a little bit about the MIUI 8 for K3 note .As we mentioned earlier that miui 8 is the latest Os from Xiaomi . The new miui 8 comes with many advanced and new features like the theme of the smartphone changes automatically according to the weather . You can simply edit images from the gallery itself , No need to download any third party app . Along with the images there is a option to edit videos as well .So starting with the Guide .
- Lenovo K3 Note K50-A40 , K50-T5 .
- Working Internet connection To download the Custom rom .
- Minimum 2Gb of free space .
- Around 75% of battery .
- TWRP or CWM recovery installed .
Download Miui 8 for Lenovo K3 Note .
- First of all Download Miui 8 for Lenovo K3 Note .
- After downloading place the custom rom in the root of Sdcard or internal memory .
- Now turn off your Lenovo K3 note .
- After turning off pull out the battery for 2 minutes .
- Now insert again .
- Now boot in TWRP recovery mode .
- To boot in twrp recovery mode press Volume up + volume Down + power button together for 5 seconds .
- After the Lenovo Logo release the keys .
- Now your Lenovo k3 note will enter in the Twrp recovery Mode .
- Now Tap on wipe option and choose Dalvik cache , cache partiton .
- After that go back to the main screen and choose Install option .
- Now choose the MIUI 8 custom rom for Lenovo k3 note you downloaded .
- The installing procedure will start .
- After some time you will see A succesfull notification .
- Now tap on Reboot system .
- The first Boot will take around 5 minutes and it is normal .
So this was our guide on Miui 8 custom rom for Lenovo K3 note i hope this guide helped you in updating your Lenovo k3 note with the latest miui 8 .