Flash Xiaomi Miui 8 Custom rom in Lenovo K3 Note K50-A40 ( Indian variant ) and K50-T5.
Do you want Miui 8 custom rom for Lenovo K3 note ? if yes then you are at right place . Today we are here with the Guide on How to flash miui 8 custom rom in K3 Note easily .
Xiaomi recently released the Latest os miui 8 for almost all Mi devices and some are still in the list to get the latest os . Miui 8 is one of the best os present at this time and no doubt it is also better then the CM13 Custom rom . For some Mi devices the Miui 8 is based on android 6.0 marshmallow and for some devices it is based on Lollipop . So today we are here with the Miui 8 Rom for Lenovo Note K3 .
Lenovo k3 note was recently upgraded to android 6.0 marshmallow based on VIBE Ui but many users complained about apps crashing , automatically reboots and many other errors . So for Those users who dont want to use Vibe ui and want to try the Miui then the miui 8 is best custom rom for lenovo k3 note based on android 6.0 marshmallow .
Miui 8 marshmallow custom rom for Lenovo K3 Note .
So before flashing the custom rom on the lenovo k3 note let us discuss a little bit about the MIUI 8 for K3 note
.As we mentioned earlier that miui 8 is the latest Os from Xiaomi . The new miui 8 comes with many advanced and new features like the theme of the smartphone changes automatically according to the weather . You can simply edit images from the gallery itself , No need to download any third party app . Along with the images there is a option to edit videos as well .So starting with the Guide .
How to root lenovo k3 note on android 6.0 marshmallow .
- Lenovo K3 Note K50-A40 , K50-T5 .
- Working Internet connection To download the Custom rom .
- Minimum 2Gb of free space .
- Around 75% of battery .
- TWRP or CWM recovery installed .
Download Miui 8 for Lenovo K3 Note .
- First of all Download Miui 8 for Lenovo K3 Note .
- After downloading place the custom rom in the root of Sdcard or internal memory .
- Now turn off your Lenovo K3 note .
- After turning off pull out the battery for 2 minutes .
- Now insert again .
- Now boot in TWRP recovery mode .
- To boot in twrp recovery mode press Volume up + volume Down + power button together for 5 seconds .
- After the Lenovo Logo release the keys .
- Now your Lenovo k3 note will enter in the Twrp recovery Mode .
- Now Tap on wipe option and choose Dalvik cache , cache partiton .
- After that go back to the main screen and choose Install option .
- Now choose the MIUI 8 custom rom for Lenovo k3 note you downloaded .
- The installing procedure will start .
- After some time you will see A succesfull notification .
- Now tap on Reboot system .
- The first Boot will take around 5 minutes and it is normal .
List of Devices Updating to Android N 7.0 Nougat .
So this was our guide on Miui 8 custom rom for Lenovo K3 note i hope this guide helped you in updating your Lenovo k3 note with the latest miui 8 .
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.