Last updated on February 22nd, 2017 at 09:47 am
Upgrade Android Jellybean 4.2 to Android 7.0 Nougat .
How to Get Android Nougat 7.0 On Android jellybean .
- In this guide we will use Android Nougat launcher , N 7.0 Wallpapers to change the Looks of Jellybean to Nougat .
- In this guide we will update the looks of android jellybean Device to Nougat N 7.0 .
How to Update Android Kitkat to Android 7.0 Nougat .
Being a 4 years old os there is no more support for The jellybean so today we are here with the Guide in Which we will tell you How to make jellybean Device look like Android n 7.0 Nougat .
How to Make Android Jellybean Look Like Android N 7.0 Nougat .
- First of all Download the Android Nougat 7.0 Launcher from Playstore For jellybean .
- Now Install It .
- Now open the android Nougat N 7.0 launcher For jellybean .
- That’s All !!! You have successfully updated your android Jellybean smartphone to N 7.0 nougat .
Download Android N 7.0 Nougat Wallpaper .
- Now after downloading the wallpapers set them as default .
Download Android N 7.0 Nougat Ringtones . .
- Now to update jellybean to Nougat you need to download Nougat ringtones . .
- So first of all Download Android Nougat ringtones .
- Now set the Android Nougat ringtone as default ringtone .
- To set as default follow the Below procedure :-
- First of all Open settings of your smartphone
- Now open Sound Profiles to change the ringtone .
- Now tap on Phone ringtone .
- After opening You will see a option ” Choose from ” .
- Now select the Nougat ringtones you downloaded earlier .
- First of all open the Settings of Your Smartphone .
- Now you will see a ” About phone ” Option .
- Just open that .
- Now in About Phone You will see a ” Software update ” option .
- Open that .
- You should be Connected to internet , Wifi is recommended because usually updates are bigger in size .
- Now the smartphone will start finding Updates .
- If there is a update available then the Smartphone will start downloading the updates .
- After the download gets completed just tap on Install And Reboot .
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.