Last updated on February 22nd, 2017 at 09:47 am
Upgrade Android 5.0 / 5.1 Lollipop to Android Nougat N 7.0 Using Launcher .
Google released the first developer preview of the android n 7.0 on march 9 and after hearing suggestions from all over the world they finally named the android N 7.0 As Android Nougat So in this guide today we will show you How to update Android Lollipop 5.1 with Android N 7.0 Nougat by changing the looks of the device .
Install Android N 7.0 Nougat on Android Lollipop Devices .
- In this guide we will use Launcher , wallpaper to Change the Looks of Android Lollipop to Android N 7.0 Nougat .
- In this guide we will update the looks of Lollipop 5.0 Device to Nougat N 7.0 .
How to Change Looks of Android Lollipop 5.0 to Android N 7.0 Nougat .
- First of all Download the Android N 7.0 Launcher from Playstore .
- After Downloading Let the app install .
- After Installing open the android Nougat launcher .
- That’s All !!! You have successfully updated your android Lollipop 5.0 smartphone to N 7.0 nougat .
Download Android N 7.0 Nougat Wallpaper .
- Set the wallpaper of your choice .
Download Android N 7.0 Nougat Ringtones .
- After Installing launcher and Setting wallpaper .
- Now Download Android Nougat ringtones .
- Now set the Android Nougat ringtone as default ringtone .
- To set as default follow the Below procedure :-
- First of all Open settings of your smartphone
- Now open Sound Profiles
- First of all Go to settings of your smartphone .
- Now go to About Phone .
- Now open Software Update
- Now you can check if there is a official Android N 7.0 Nougat available for your Lollipop smartphone or not .
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.