Last updated on February 22nd, 2017 at 09:47 am
How to Upgrade Samsung Galaxy Smartphones to Android N 7.0 Nougat .
Do you want to update your Samsung galaxy Device with android 7.0 Nougat ? if yes then you are at right place . Today we are here with the guide on How to Get Latest android nougat 7.0 on Your samsung smartphones .
Android N 7.0 Nougat is the latest android operating system from google . The New os comes with many new advanced features , We will discuss about the new features later in the post . So in this guide we will tell you how to update Samsung Galaxy Devices to Latest android n 7.0 nougat . Recently a list of devices that will get android Nougat 7.0 update
was released and only Flagship and new devices were in the list . So in this guide we will cover those samsung devices that will not get official android n 7.0 nougat update
Update Samsung Galaxy Mobile in Android N 7.0 .
So before upgrading samsung devices to nougat let us discuss features of the newly launched android N 7.0 Nougat and after that we will start the guide .
The new android N 7.0 Nougat comes with a new design . Not only design but many new features have also been added in the Android 7.0 aka android Nougat . Better multitasking , more battery life and more security are one of the major upgrades that are made in the Android N . So starting with the guide on How to update Samsung Galaxy Devices to Android N 7.0 Nougat .
So first of all Starting with the official way to Upgrade Samsung Galaxy Devices with android N 7.0 Nougat .
How to Officially upgrade Samsung Galaxy Devices to Android N 7.0 Nougat .
- So first of all turn off your samsung galaxy Device .
- Now pull out the battery for Around 2 minutes .
- Now Insert the battery again and Turn on the smartphone .
- Now after the device gets turned on Head over towards the settings of your samsung device .
- Now open About device .
- After you open About Device you will see a option .
- To Check for system Updates .
- Now tap on Check for updates .
- Now the device will ask you to connect to wifi to download the Update .
- Just connect to wifi or Connect to 3G/4G to download the Nougat update for Samsung Galaxy Devices .
- Now after downloading the Update .
- You will be asked to reboot the device
- Just Tap on Yes ” Reboot and Install ” .
- As soon as you choose the above option , Your device will reboot and the installation will start .
Thats all !!! You have successfully Updated your samsung galaxy Device to android n 7.0 Nougat .
Method 2 :-
How to Update Samsung Galaxy in Nougat 7.0 .
So in this Method will update the Looks of samsung galaxy device to look like android N 7.0 Nougat . In this method we will use the android Nougat ringtones for samsung , Android Nougat wallpapers for samsung .
So starting with the
Android N 7.0 Nougat wallpapers for samsung smartphones .
Here is How to Set Nougat wallpapers on Samsung Device :-
- First of all Go to the settings of Your Samsung Device .
- Now open Display settings .
- In display settings you will find a option to Change the wallpaper .
- If you choose Home screen then the wallpaper will be set on Home screen only . If selected Lock screen than it will be applied only on the lock screen and if you want to set the wallpaper on both the Homescreen and Lock screen . The select Home and Lock screen .
- After Applying the wallpaper set it as default .
Android N 7.0 Nougat Ringtones for Samsung galaxy Smartphones .
- Now in incoming calls settings choose the ringtone you want to make default .
- After That you can also set the Default notifications sound of your choice .
Android N 7.0 Nougat Launcher for samsung Galaxy Devices :-
The Last and the most important step is to install a Android N 7.0 nougat themed launcher on your samsung device . So here is How to set .
- So first of all Download the android N launcher from Google Play store .
- Now let it install .
- After Installing Just press the Middle ( Home ) Button of your samsung Galaxy Device .
- Now you will see 3 Options .
- Tap On ” Android N ” Launcher option .
- And then tap on Always .
- By doing this you will set the android N launcher as default launcher .
Cm Cyanogenmod 14 Custom rom update for Samsung Galaxy Devices .
Cyanogenmod is one of the most popular custom roms in the world . The Cm custom roms are based on Stock android versions and luckily samsung users are the amongst the top users who get support from Cyanogenmod developers so .
The cyanogenmod 14 for samsung galaxy devices is yet not released . However most of the samsung galaxy devices will be supported in the Cm14 based on android Nougat 7.0 . So after the official release of Cm14 for samsung Galaxy You will be able to update the Device to android Nougat 7.0 by flashing the custom rom .
So this was our guide on How to update Samsung Galaxy Devices to android n 7.0 nougat officially .
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.