How to Update Nexus 4 to Android N 7.0 Nougat : Cyanogenmod CM14 .
Download CM14 for Nexus 4 Nougat 7.0 Update .
- Make sure you are using nexus 4 only and this custom rom is only for Nexus 4 if flashed on any other it may brick .
- Your device should be charged more then 65% .
- You should have active internet connection to download Cm14 for nexus 4 .
- TWRP Or Cwm recovery is required to flash the custom rom .
- Based on Android N 7.0 Nougat .
- All Features of Cyanogenmod .
- Theme Support .
- Gravity box .
- Pre rooted .
- Battery tweaks .
- Awesome design .
Nexus 4 Android N 7.0 Nougat update .
- First of all Download Cyanogenmod Cm14 for Nexus 4 in Pc or computer . ( Credits : Zaclimon )
- Now connect your device to Computer .
- After connecting Copy the Downloaded rom and paste in root of Sd card or internal memory .
- Now disconnect device .
- Now boot in TWRP or CWM Recovery Mode .
- After entering in Recovery mode you will see many options :-
- First you have To wipe cache, then wipe cache partition and in last Select Wipe dalvik cache .
- Now select Install .
- Now the recovery will ask you to select the Zip file you want to flash .
- Now select Cm14 for nexus 4 and tap on yes flash .
- Now the recovery will start flashing nougat 7.0 Custom rom on Nexus 4 .
- Thats all !!! You Have successfully updated your nexus 4 to android N 7.0 Nougat ,
- Now just select Reboot from main menu and reboot the device to enjoy Nougat 7.0 .
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.