How to Update Nexus 4 to Android N 7.0 Nougat : Cyanogenmod CM14 .
Do you want to Upgrade Nexus 4 to Android N 7.0 nougat ? And Want to Download Cm14 for nexus 4 ? if yes then you are at right place . Today we are here with the guide on How to Update Nexus 4 in Nougat 7.0 . Google recently started rolling out official nougat update for nexus devices but Devices older then nexus 5 are out of the list . So today we are here with the Cm14 rom for Nexus 4 .
Nougat 7.0 is the latest android version from google which comes with many new features and Design And it is also a major upgrade over the marshmallow . There are many devices in the list that are expected to get the official update but devices like nexus 4 , Nexus 5 and all older devices that will not receive official Android N 7.0 Nougat update , But there are many developers like Zaclimon who make CM14 for devices Like Nexus 4 . So today we are here with Android N 7.0 Nougat Custom rom for Nexus 4 .
Download CM14 for Nexus 4 Nougat 7.0 Update .
Cm14 Also known as Cyanogenmod 14 is the latest Custom rom based on Android n 7.0 nougat . If you are using Nexus 5 and want to update to Nougat then you can check our guide on How to Update Nexus 5 to android N 7.0 Nougat . So as this is a custom rom so it needs some Pre requirement to flash the custom rom on device :-
- Make sure you are using nexus 4 only and this custom rom is only for Nexus 4 if flashed on any other it may brick .
- Your device should be charged more then 65% .
- You should have active internet connection to download Cm14 for nexus 4 .
- TWRP Or Cwm recovery is required to flash the custom rom .
Features of CM 14 for Nexus 4 :-
- Based on Android N 7.0 Nougat .
- All Features of Cyanogenmod .
- Theme Support .
- Gravity box .
- Pre rooted .
- Battery tweaks .
- Awesome design .
Nexus 4 Android N 7.0 Nougat update .
- First of all Download Cyanogenmod Cm14 for Nexus 4 in Pc or computer . ( Credits : Zaclimon )
- Now connect your device to Computer .
- After connecting Copy the Downloaded rom and paste in root of Sd card or internal memory .
- Now disconnect device .
- Now boot in TWRP or CWM Recovery Mode .
- After entering in Recovery mode you will see many options :-
- First you have To wipe cache, then wipe cache partition and in last Select Wipe dalvik cache .
- Now select Install .
- Now the recovery will ask you to select the Zip file you want to flash .
- Now select Cm14 for nexus 4 and tap on yes flash .
- Now the recovery will start flashing nougat 7.0 Custom rom on Nexus 4 .
- Thats all !!! You Have successfully updated your nexus 4 to android N 7.0 Nougat ,
- Now just select Reboot from main menu and reboot the device to enjoy Nougat 7.0 .
So this was our guide on How to update Nexus 4 in Nougat 7.0 N and i hope the Cm14 nougat custom rom helped you in Upgrading .