Last updated on February 22nd, 2017 at 09:47 am
Download And Update Nexus 5 To Cyanogenmod 14 android Nougat 7.0 .
How to Update Nexus 5 to Android 7.0 N Nougat .
- Make sure you are using Google Nexus 5 .
- Make sure you are on Android 6.0 Marshmallow .
- Make Sure you have Twrp or CWM recovery installed on your device .
- Make sure there is more then 70% battery available in your nexus 5 .
Download Android N 7.0 Nougat Cm14 For Nexus 5 .
- First of all Download Cm14 for Nexus 5 . ( Credits :- Chirayu Desai )
- After Downloading Make a reboot of your smartphone .
- Now Connect smartphone to Pc .
- After connecting Copy the downloaded rom in root of Sdcard .
- Now disconnect the smartphone from pc and check if the Zip file is present in smartphone or not .
- Now Boot the smartphone in recovery mode .
- After booting Select Wipe data / Factory reset .
- Now select Wipe cache .
- Now select Wipe Dalvik cache .
- Now select Wipe cache partition .
- Now select Install and choose the downloaded custom rom .
- After Some time you will get a Successful notification which means the Nexus 5 has been upgraded to android nougat 7.0 using Cm14 .
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.