Last updated on February 22nd, 2017 at 09:47 am
Cm14 Cyanogenmod N 7.0 Nougat update for Xiaomi redmi note 3 .
- Make sure you are using Redmi note 3 Snapdragon Variant .
- Make sure there is More then 70% battery available in your smartphone .
- Cm14 For redmi note 3 is still in Beta phase and once it gets released you will be able to upgrade .
- As this is a custom rom so we recommend you to follow each and every step carefully .
- Active internet Is required to download the update .
Upgrade Xiaomi redmi Note 3 to Android N 7.0 Nougat .
- First of all Download Cm14 for redmi note 3 Kenzo .
- After Downloading Connect your Smartphone to Pc through Usb Cable .
- Now Copy the Downloaded Cm14 in root of Sdcard or Internal Memory .
- After Copying Disconnect Smartphone and Make a reboot .
- Now go to Updater app and tap on the Menu button .
- As soon as you tap on menu button you will see many option .
- Wipe Data / Wipe Cache / Wipe Cache Partition .
- After Wiping everything Select Install .
- Now Choose the Cm14 custom rom you have downloaded earlier .
- Now Tap on Yes Flash .
- As soon as you tap on yes the Flashing will start .
- Around 5 Minutes later you will get a Successful notification .
- Now just go back to the Main menu and choose Reboot .
- Thats All !!!!! You have successfully Update Xiaomi redmi note 3 to Android n 7.0 Nougat .
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.