Last updated on February 22nd, 2017 at 09:47 am
How to Root Xiaomi Redmi 3S and 3S Prime .
Enable root access on Redmi 3s / 3s Prime Easily in 2 steps .
- Make sure you are using redmi 3s / redmi 3s prime .
- Make Sure there is minimum 70% Battery available in your smartphone .
- Make sure Twrp recovery is installed on Your smartphone .
- After rooting the Device the warranty will be voided .
- Make sure your smartphone is connected to internet to download the Redmi 3s prime rooting package .
Root Redmi 3s / Redmi 3S Prime Without Computer ( Step by Step ) .
- Step 1. First of all Turn off your redmi 3s Prime .
- Step 2. Now Turn it on again .
- Step 3. Now Download Redmi 3s , Redmi 3s Prime Rooting Package From HERE . After Downloading rename it to Update.zip .
- Step 4. Now Place the Downloaded package in the root of your Internal memory or Sd card .
- Step 5. Now Boot your Redmi 3s Prime in two Twrp Recovery mode .
- Step 6. After Booting In TWRP recovery mode you will see Many options .
- Step 7. Now choose Wipe .
- Step 8. Now choose Wipe Cache partition .
- Step 9. Now go back to the main screen .
- Step 10. Now choose Install .
- Step 11. As soon as you choose Install , you will be asked to select the File .
- Step 12. Now choose the Redmi 3s Rooting package you have downloaded earlier .
- Step 13. Now Select Update.zip file .
- Step 14. After Selecting the Zip file it will ask you to confirm installation . Just Swipe and confirm the Flash .
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.