How to Update Xperia M to Android Nougat 7.0 N [Cyanogenmod 14 Nougat 7.0 Custom rom ] .
Download Android N 7.0 Nougat update for Sony Xperia M .
- AOSP 7.0 .
- Battery Manager .
- NFC .
- Ram management .
- Camera with Many features , Filters and Manual mode .
- Themes .
- Wallpaper .
- Font Support .
- Multi language .
- All 7.0 N apps supported .
- This custom rom is only for Xperia M and if flashed on any other device it may brick your device .
- Make sure you have charged your Xperia m Up to minimum 70% .
- Make sure you device has TWRP or CMW recovery Installed .
- Make sure You have active internet to download the Update .
How to Update Sony Xperia M to Android N 7.0 Nougat .
- First Of All Download Nougat 7.0 Update for Xperia M .
- Now Connect your Xperia M to Computer via USB cable .
- Now Copy the Downloaded Nougat 7.0 custom rom and paste it in the root of Memory card .
- Now Disconnect your smartphone .
- Now turn off your Device .
- Now Remove battery for around 2 minutes .
- Now insert battery again .
- Now You Have to boot smartphone in Twrp or Cwm recovery mode .
- After booting You Will following Options
- Wipe Data / Factory reset .
- Wipe Dalvik Cache .
- Wipe Cache partition .
- Now Choose Backup and make a backup of your existing ROM .
- Now Tap on install and choose the Cm14 nougat 7.0 custom rom .
- Now Tap on yes install .
- Now the recovery will start Flashing the custom rom on your device .
- As soon as the flashing procedure gets completed you will see ” Updated successfully ” Notification .
- Now just make a reboot of device .
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.