Download and Install CM14 Nougat 7.0 Update For Samsung Galaxy Note 1 GT-N7000 .
Download CM14 Nougat 7.0 Update For Galaxy Note N7000 .
- Android N 7.0 Based
- Theme Support .
- Android N Wallpapers
- Android N ringtones .
- New Ui
- Battery Saver
- Ram manager
- Custom Font
- This Custom rom is only for Samsung Galaxy Note 1 N7000 and dont flash it on any other device .
- Make sure there is minimum 4Gb of space available in your device .
- Minimum 70% of Battery is required .
- To flash the Cm14 you should have Twrp recovery or CWM recovery installed in your device .
Update Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 To Android N 7.0 Nougat .
- Download CM14 For Samsung Galaxy Note .
- Download the update in Computer .
- Now connect your Galaxy Note 1 to Computer Using a Usb cable .
- Now Copy the downloaded rom and paste it in the root of sd card .
- Now turn off your Smartphone .
- Now Boot in CWM / Twrp Recovery mode .
- To boot in Recovery mode you have to press Volume Down + Power button Simultaneously .
- Now the Smartphone will boot in Recovery Mode .
- Now you will see you Many Options like :-
- First of all you have to select Wipe .
- Now as soon as you choose Wipe You will see many Options .
- Choose Wipe Cache .
- Wipe Cache Partition .
- Wipe Dalvik Cache .
- Now go back to the main screen
- Now Tap on backup and Make a backup of all files .
- Now Tap on Install .
- Now choose The CM14 for Galaxy Note you Downloaded Earlier .
- Now Just tap on Yes Update Now .
- As soon as you Tap on yes the recovery will start updating the Device .
- After sometime you will get confirmation notifications Saying ” Cm14 Zip file flashed Successfully ” .
- Now go back to the main screen and Tap on reboot .
- Thats all !! you have successfully Updated Samsung Galaxy Note 1 N 7000 to android N 7.0 Nougat .
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.