Download And Install CM14 rom Nougat 7.0 update in Moto X .
CM14 Android N 7.0 Nougat Update for Moto X .
- Based On Android N 7.0 nougat .
- Cyanognemod 14
- Gravity Box support
- Battery tweaks for longer battery life .
- Batter multi tasking .
- Multi window support .
- Ram management .
- Themes Support
- Nougat 7.0 Wallpaper
- Pre Rooted .
- This CM14 rom is only for Moto X ( 2014 ) And dont try to flash it on any other device .
- Make sure there is 4 gb of free space .
- Minimum 50% battery is required to flash the rom .
- CWM or TWRP recovery should be installed on your device .
How to Update Moto X to Android N 7.0 Nougat .
- First of all Download CM14 for Moto X . ( SeannyM )
- Download the Nougat 7.0 update for Moto X in computer .
- Now after downloading connect your smartphone to pc using usb cable .
- Now copy the Cm14 for Moto X and paste it in the root of Sdcard .
- Now Disconnect smartphone from Pc .
- Now turn off smartphone .
- After turning off Press Volume up + Power button .
- This will boot your smartphone in Recovery mode .
- After the smartphone Boots in recovery mode
- You will see many options like below :-
- Tap on Wipe .
- Now Choose Wipe cache .
- Wipe Dalvik cache
- Wipe cache partition .
- Now go back to the main screen and choose tap on Backup .
- Now this will backup all your important files .
- Now tap on Install and choose CM14 You downloaded earlier .
- Now tap on yes and confirm the installation .
- After 5 minutes you will get a notification saying ” Moto x updated successfully ” .
- Now go back and tap on reboot .
- The first reboot will take around 3 minutes However its normal .
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.