Last updated on February 22nd, 2017 at 09:47 am
How to Update Samsung Galaxy S2 to Android 7.0 N Nougat using CM14 Rom .
Samsung Galaxy S2 is a 4.7 inches device that comes with 1Gb of ram and exynos Dual core processor , being a old device with average processor the s2 will not get official Nougat 7.0 update for Galaxy S2 . However still we can use CM14 for Galaxy S2 to update in Nougat 7.0 . Android N 7.0 Nougat is the successor of 6.0 Marshmallow and it is also the latest Operating system . Android 7.0 comes with features like Multi window support, System Ui tuner, Battery tweaks and many new features . So lets start the guide on How to Update Samsung Galaxy S2 to android 7.0 Nougat .
Download CM14 Nougat 7.0 Update For Samsung Galaxy S2 .
- Based on Android 7.0 Nougat .
- Different themes support .
- Different Font support .
- The rom is pre rooted .
- Supports Gravity Box .
- No Hang , No lag
- Comes with multitasking Management .
- Battery Management for Longer battery backup .
- Android 7.0 Wallpapers .
- Android 7.0 Ringtones .
- Multi window support .
- This custom rom is only for samsung galaxy S2 , Dont try to flash it on any other device .
- There should be more then 70% battery in your smartphone to flash the custom rom .
- Minimum 4Gb of space is required to flash the Update .
- The rom is a beta rom and may contain some bugs .
- TWRP or CWM recovery is required to flash the Cm .
- Make sure you make a backup of all important files and contacts .
Update Samsung Galaxy S2 to android 7.0 Nougat N .
- First of All Make sure you have Active internet connection to download the Update (4G or Wifi is recommended ) .
- Now Download CM14 for Galaxy S2 .
- Now connect your S2 to Pc using a Usb cable .
- Now Copy the CM14 rom and paste in the root of Sd card or internal memory .
- Now disconnect the smartphone from Pc .
- Now Rename the CM14 for Galaxy S2 .
- Rename it to Update.zip .
- Now you have to boot Smartphone in to Recovery mode to flash the Update .
- To Boot in recovery mode first of all turn off smartphone .
- Now you have to Press Volume up + Home + Power button together until the smartphone boots in recovery mode .
- Now your smartphone will boot in Recovery mode .
- You will see Many options :-
- Wipe Data or Factory reset .
- Wipe Cache
- Wipe Cache partition
- Wipe dalvik cache .
- Press back button .
- Now tap on Backup .
- Backup all important files .
- Now Press back key and Tap on install .
- Now the recovery will ask you to choose CM14 for galaxy S2 .
- Now go to the place where you placed the rom and tap on it .
- Now Tap on yes and confirm the installation .
- Now The recovery will start flashing the update .
- After some time you will get a Notification saying ” CM14 flashed successfully ” .
- Press the back key .
- Now tap on Reboot .
- Thats all !!! You have successfully updated your Galaxy S2 to Android N 7.0 Nougat .
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.