Last updated on February 22nd, 2017 at 09:47 am
How to Update Samsung Galaxy S4 to Android N 7.0 Nougat By Using Cyanogenmod 14 Rom .
- Based on Android N 7.0 Nougat
- Battery Saver Tweaks
- Theme Support .
- New Android N 7.0 Wallpapers .
- Nougat 7.0 ringtones
- New Ui
- Pre Rooted
- Gravity Box
- This custom rom is For Samsung Galaxy S4 only and dont flash it on any other smartphone .
- You have should have minimum 70% battery in your S4 .
- To flash the update you need TWRP / CWM recovery installed in your S4 .
How to Update Samsung Galaxy S4 To Android N 7.0 Nougat .
- First of All Download CM14 Nougat For Galaxy S4 .
- Now connect your smartphone To Pc and transfer the Downloaded custom rom .
- Make sure you paste the custom rom in the root of sd card and not in any folder .
- Now Turn off your Galaxy S4 .
- After turn off Boot the smartphone in Recovery mode .
- Now after booting in recovery mode you will see following options :-
- First of all select Wipe .
- Wipe Cache
- Wipe Cache Partition
- Wipe Dalvik Cache
- Now Tap on backup and make a backup of all important files .
- Now tap on install .
- Now the recovery will ask to Select the file .
- Now select the Downloaded rom .
- Now tap On Yes Flash the update .
- After Sometime you will get ” Successfully Updated ” Notification .
- Now go back to the main menu and Tap on Reboot now .
- The first boot will take around 5 minutes .
- Thats all you have successfully updated your Galaxy S4 to Android N 7.0 Nougat by using CM14 custom rom .
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.