Last updated on February 22nd, 2017 at 09:47 am
Update LG G3 to Cyanognemod 14 Android Nougat 7.0 .
Download CM14 Android N 7.0 Nougat Update for LG G3 .
- AOSP .
- Android N 7.0 Nougat .
- All features of Nougat .
- Battery Saver profiles .
- Theme Support .
- Nougat 7.0 wallpaper .
- Ram Management .
- Manual Mode camera .
- Custom Ui .
- Gravity box support .
- This cutsom rom is only for LG G3 and if flashed on any other device it may brick your device .
- You should have TWRP or CWM recovery installed on your device to flash the custom rom on Lg g3 .
- Make sure your smartphone have minimum 70% battery .
How to update LG G3 to Android N 7.0 Nougat .
- First of all Download CM14 Nougat 7.0 Update for LG G3 .
- Now connect your LG G3 to Pc using USB cable .
- Now copy the downloaded custom rom and paste it in the root of SD card Or internal memory .
- Now turn off your LG G3 .
- After Complete Turn of Boot it in To recovery mode .
- Now in recovery mode you will see many options like below :-
- Chosse Wipe .
- Now Wipe Cache .
- Wipe Dalvik cache
- Wipe Cache partition .
- Now choose backup and backup all data .
- Now choose install .
- Now choose The Cm14 custom rom you downloaded earlier .
- Now tap on yes and confirm the installation .
- After the successful installation you will get a ” Successfully updated ” Notification .
- Now go back to the main menu and Tap on reboot .
- Thats all You have successfully updated your Lg G3 to android n 7.0 Nougat .
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.