How to Update Moto G 2nd Gen, 3rd gen to Nougat 7.0 N .
Download Cm 14 for Moto G 2nd, 3rd Gen .
- Android N 7.0 nougat based .
- Theme Support .
- Android Nougat wallpapers .
- Nougat 7.0 ringtones .
- Gravity box .
- Pre rooted .
- Improved camera .
- Camera filters .
- Manual mode .
- Longer batter life with battery management .
- Ram management for multitasking .
- This custom rom is only for Moto G 2nd gen and 3rd gen dont try to flash it on any other device .
- There should be minimum 4Gb space available in your moto g .
- To flash the rom Twrp or Cmw recovery should be installed on your device .
How to Update Moto G 3Rd gen Moto G 2nd Gen to Android N 7.0 Nougat .
- First of all Download CM14 for Moto G 2nd Gen , Moto G 3rd Gen .
- It is recommended to download the update in your Laptop or computer .
- After downloading connect the smartphone to Pc using USB cable .
- Now copy the downloaded Cm14 rom and paste it in the root of sd card .
- Now Disconnect smartphone from Pc .
- Now Press power key and tap on Turn off and turn off your mobile .
- Now you have to boot Moto G in Recovery mode to flash the custom rom .
- To boot the Device in recovery mode Press Volume Up + Power button together until the smartphone boots in recovery mode .
- Now your smartphone will boot in recovery mode .
- After booting in Recovery mode you will see following options :-
- Now confirm the installation .
- After the successful installation you get ” CM14 flashed successfully notification ” .
- Now go back to the main recovery screen and Tap on reboot .
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.