Update Sony Xperia Z1 to Nougat 7.0 N By Using CM14 Custom rom .
Download CM14 Nougat 7.0 Update For Sony Xperia Z1 .
- Based on Android N 7.0 Nougat .
- Theme Support
- Nougat 7.0 wallpapers
- Nougat 7.0 Ringtones
- Gravity Box Supported
- Pre rooted
- Battery Tweaks
- Ram management .
- Better Multitasking .
- This Cm14 rom is only for Sony Xperia Z1 .
- Make sure you Have TWRP or CWM recovery installed in your Xperia Z1 .
- Make sure there is Minimum 50% battery in the smartphone .
How to Update Sony Xperia Z1 to android N 7.0 Nougat .
- First of All Download Cm14 Nougat update for Xperia Z1 . ( SuperLamic )
- It is Recommended to Download the Update in Your Computer .
- After downloading the update in pc connect your smartphone to pc using Usb cable .
- Now copy the Rom and paste it in the root of sd card .
- Now disconnect the smartphone .
- Now turn off your smartphone .
- After turning off Boot it in to TWRP recovery mode or CWM recovery mode .
- To boot the Xperia Z1 in Recovery mode you have to Press Volume Up + Power button Simultaneously .
- Now after entering in Recovery mode you will see many options Like below :-
- Tap on Wipe .
- Now Wipe Cache .
- Wipe Cache Partition
- Wipe Dalvik Cache
- Now Tap on Backup .
- Now backup all files .
- Now tap on Install .
- Now you have to choose the CM14 rom you downloaded earlier .
- Now tap Yes Flash the Update .
- As soon as You select the Updating procedure will start .
- After Successful flashing You will get a ” Cm14 successfully flashed notification “
- Now go back to the main menu and tap on ” Reboot ” .
- The first boot will take around 5 minutes .
- Thats All !!! You have successfully flashed Cm14 rom in Sony Xperia Z1 .
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.