How to Flash TWRP recovery on Moto G4 Plus Running on Android Nougat 7.0 .
Install TWRP On Moto G4 Plus on Android Nougat .
- Follow each and every step carefully .
- You should be on Android Nougat 7.0 .
- It is recommended that you take backup of all your files before proceeding to the TWRP Flash guide .
- Your Moto G4 plus must have more then 70% battery installed .
How to Flash Twrp recovery in Moto G4 Plus Nougat 7.0 .
- First of all Download ADB and Fastboot for Windows .
- Now Download Moto G4 Plus rooting Package .
- Now place both the files in one folder and Name it TWRP Moto G4 .
- Now Go to settings and enable USB Debugging Mode .
- Now Go to the TWRP Moto G4 Plus folder .
- Now Press the Shift key and Right Mouse Key together .
- Now tap on Open Command Window Here .
- Now connect your Moto G4 plus to Pc using a Usb Cable .
- Now boot your smartphone in fastboot mode by giving the following command :-
adb reboot bootloader
- Now your smartphone will boot in fastboot mode .
- Now give the following command to flash recovery image on the device :-
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- Thats all !!! You have successfully flashed TWRP recovery image on your G4 plus .
- To check , Press Volume Down + Power button together until the smartphone boots in recovery mode .
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.