Last updated on February 22nd, 2017 at 09:47 am
How to Install TWRP recovery in Xiaomi redmi 3s, 3s Prime .
Install TWRP recovery on Redmi 3s/3s Prime .
- Rooted Redmi 3s/3s Prime ( How to root Xiaomi redmi 3s prime ) .
- Laptop or computer .
- A USB cable .
- Active internet connection .
- Unlocked Boot loader .
- Make sure you have backup of all files .
- Minimum 70% battery is required to flash the recovery .
Flash Twrp recovery in Xiaomi redmi 3s prime/3s .
- First of all Enable Usb debugging by Going in settings .
- To enable Usb debugging Go to settings > Developer option > and Enable USB Debugging .
- Now Download TWRP Installer for Redmi 3s prime/3s .
- After Downloading Extract It .
- Now Run Twrp-installer.bat as administrator .
- Now you have to boot your device in fastboot mode .
- To boot in recovery mode Press and Hold volume up + power key until the smartphone shows Fastboot mode screen .
- Now Just connect your smartphone to pc using usb cable .
- Now the Twrp recovery installer will start flashing the recovery in your device .
- After the successful installation your smartphone will automatically boot in TWRP recovery mode .
- Now just tap on reboot .
- Thats all !! You have successfully installed TWRP recovery on Xiaomi redmi 3s .
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.