Last updated on February 22nd, 2017 at 09:47 am
How to Update Micromax Unite 2 A106 to Android N 7.0 Nougat .
Install Android 7.0 Nougat in Micromax Unite 2 .
- System UI tuner .
- New ringtones
- New Wallpaper
- New Design
- Multi window support .
- Battery improvements .
- Multitasking manager .
- Make sure there is enough space available in your smartphone . ( Minimum space required is 2 Gb ) .
- Make sure your smartphone is connected to internet .
- Make sure there is more then 70% battery in your smartphone .
- This guide is only for micromax unite 2 .
Update Micromax Unite 2 A106 to Android Nougat 7.0 .
- First of all turn of your smartphone .
- Now pull out the battery for 2 minutes .
- Now insert the battery again and turn on the smartphone .
- Now go to settings of your smartphone .
- Now in settings you will see a option about phone .
- Now tap on About phone .
- In About phone you will see a option ” System updates ” .
- Just tap on that and open it
- Now you will see a option to download the update ( if available ) .
- Just tap on Download Nougat 7.0 update for micromax unite 2 .
- Now the downloading will start .
- After the downloading completes you will see a option ” Reboot and install update ” .
- As soon as you tap on that the update will start downloading .
- Thats All !!! You have successfully updated your micromax canvas unite 2 to android 7.0 Nougat .
- First of all Download CM14 nougat 7.0 custom rom for Micromax unite 2 A106 . ( Make sure you download the update in your pc or laptop ) .
- Now connect your smartphone to Computer .
- Now copy the nougat rom and paste it in the root of Sd card or internal memory .
- Now you have to boot your smartphone in recovery mode .
- To boot in recovery mode first of all turn of your smartphone .
- Now press Volume up + Power button together .
- Hold both the buttons untill the smartphone boots in recovery mode .
- Now you will see many options .
- First of all choose Wipe .
- Now Choose Wipe Data / factory reset .
- Now Choose wipe Cache partition .
- Now Choose Wipe Dalvik cache .
- Now Choose Backup .
- Now press the back button .
- Now tap on Install and choose the nougat 7.0 rom you downloaded earlier .
- As soon as you tap on install button the recovery will start updating the smartphone .
- After the installation tap in Reboot system Now .
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.