Update Lenovo Zuk Z1 to Android Nougat 7.0 Using Cyanogenmod 14 .
Lenovo Zuk Z1 is the first smartphone from Zuk in india . The smartphone was launched under Lenovo brand in india . Lenovo Zuk Z1 comes with cyanogenmod os 12.1 which is based on android lollipop . But today we are here with Cyanogenmod 14 for zuk z1 which is based on android nougat . Android N 7.0 nougat is the latest operating system and it comes with features like multi-window, System ui tuner . So in this guide we will tell you How to upgrade Zuk Z1 to android n 7.0 nougat .
Download CM14 Zuk Z1 android N 7.0 Nougat Update .
- Android N 7.0 Nougat based .
- Cyanogenmod themes .
- Nougat Wallpapers
- Nougat ringtones .
- Ram manager .
- Battery Saver profiles .
- Gravity box Support .
- The rom is pre rooted .
- Sim works
- Bluetooth works
- Music player
- Gravity box
- The CM14 rom for Lenovo Zuk z1 is based on android nougat 7.0 , but being a custom rom it may contain some bugs .
- Dont try to flash this rom on any other device .
- There should be more then 4gb of free space in the internal memory to flash the update .
- TWRP recovery or CWM recovery is required to flash the update .
- Minimum 70% of battery is required to flash the rom .
Install CM14 android N 7.0 Nougat in Lenovo Zuk Z1 .
- First of all Download Cyanogenmod 14 for Zuk Z1 .
- Now turn on your computer .
- Now connect your Zuk Z1 using A USB cable .
- Now rename the CM14 zip to Update.zip
- Now copy the update.zip and paste it in the root of Sd card .
- Now disconnect smartphone from pc .
- Now you have to boot Zuk Z1 in recovery mode .
- To boot in recovery mode follow the below given procedure :-
- Press the power button for some seconds
- Now press volume up + volume down button until the smartphone boots in recovery mode :-
- Now your smartphone will boot in recovery mode .
- After entering in recovery mode you will see many options .
- Now first of all tap on Wipe .
- Now wipe Data / factory reset .
- Wipe Cache partition .
- Wipe Dalvik cache
- Now press the back key .
- Now Tap on Backup .
- Now make a backup of all files .
- Now tap on install .
- Now choose the Update.zip file you downloaded earlier .
- Now tap on Yes install Cm14 in Zuk Z1 .
- Now the flashing procedure will start .
- After sometime you will get a notification ” Cm14 flashed successfully ” .
- Thats all !! You have successfully update Lenovo Zuk z1 to Android 7.0 Nougat .
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.