Last updated on April 3rd, 2017 at 05:01 pm
Update Coolpad Note 5 to Android Nougat 7.0 officially .
Official Android Nougat Update for Coolpad Note 5 .
- This Nougat update is only for Coolpad Note 5 , Dont try to flash it on any other device .
- As of Now there is no OTA update available so you have to manually flash the update on your device .
- It is recommended that you follow each and every step carefully .
- There must be more then 65% battery in your smartphone .
- YGDP tool is required to flash the N update on Coolpad note 5
Steps to Update Coolpad Note 5 to Android 7.0 Nougat Manually .
- First of all Download The Nougat Update for Coolpad Note 5 , The will be named As Android N rar .
- Now install the YGDP tool .
- Now Extract the Android N rar file in a folder named as Update.zip .
- Now Open YGDP tool .
- Now Tap on the Config option and select the .CPB file from the Update.zip folder .
- Now tap on Start .
- Now connect your Smartphone to laptop using USB cable in fastboot mode .
- Now as soon as you connect the device the flashing procedure will start .
- After sometime you will get a notification ” Flashing procedure successful ” .
- Now just disconnect your smartphone from pc .
- Now your device will automatically reboot .
- Thats all !! You have successfully update Coolpad note 5 to Android 7.0 Nougat .
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.