How to Update Samsung Galaxy S7 And S7 Edge to Android Nougat 7.0 Manually .
Do you want to Update Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge and S7 to Android 7.0 Nougat officially ? if yes then you are at right place . Now you can Download Official Nougat firmware for Galaxy S7, S7 edge and flash it on your device manually .
Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 edge both are the latest flagship devices of Samsung and the company is also planning to Launch the New S8 in coming days . We already shared the list of Samsung Devices getting Android 7.0 Nougat Update
And botgh the S7 and S7 edge are in the list of official nougat update . Samsung released the Full nougat firmware for S7 and S7 Edge
and now users can Download it and flash on their devices .
Download Nougat 7.0 Firmware for Galaxy S7 / S7 edge .
The users who enrolled in the Galaxy Beta program can simply download the update by OTA , Below is How to Do that :-
- First of all Make sure there is more then 65% in your smartphone .
- Now go to settings .
- In Settings open About Phone .
- In about Phone you will See ” Check for Updates ” Option .
- Just tap on That .
- Now The app Will start Downloading Update .
- Thats all !! Just install and Enjoy Nougat Update on Galaxy S7 / S7 Edge .
Before going to the guide Below are some requirements you have to follow :-
- This Guide is for Samsung Galaxy S7 / S7 Edge .
- Make sure there is more then 50% in your smartphone .
- There should be more then 4Gb free space in your phone .
- Active internet connection is required to Download Firmware .
- ODIN is required to flash the firmware on device .
Step by Step Guide to Update Galaxy S7 / S7 Edge to Nougat 7.0 officially .
2) Now run the ODIN tool
3) Now Connect your S7 / S7 Edge to Computer .
4) Now you have to Boot your smartphone in Download Mode .
5) To Boot in download Mode press Power + Volume Down + Home button Together .
6) Dont Release the keys until the smartphone boots in Download mode.
7) Now The ODIN toll Will recognize your smartphone .
8) Now you have to go to the Download folder and Select the firmware file which is In ( .tar / .md5 ) format .
9) Now in Odin toll Enable the ” Auto restart ” and ” Reset time ” Options .
10) Now tap on Start .
11) The process will take around 3 Minutes to complete .
12) Once the process gets completed you will See ” PASS ” Notification on your Pc .
13) Now your S7 / S7 Edge will automatically start rebooting .
14) The first boot will take around 5-7 Minutes .
15) Thats all !! You have successfully update Galaxy S7 / S7 Edge to android 7.0 Nougat .
So this was our guide on How to update Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 edge to android 7.0 Nougat officially , I hope this guide Helped you .