Root Motorola Moto E3 Without Using Computer .
How to Root Moto E3 Without PC Quickly .
- This Guide is Only for Motorola Moto E3 .
- You Should have TWRP or CWM recovery installed to flash the rooting package on the E3 .
- There must be more then 50% battery available in your smartphone to root the Device .
Steps to Root Moto E3 without Computer .
- First of all Download Moto E3 root package .
- Now Rename the root package to Update.zip .
- Now Transfer the file in the root of SD card or internal memory .
- Now Turn off the Device .
- Now you have to boot your smartphone in recovery mode .
- To boot Moto E3 in recovery mode you have to follow below steps :-
- First of all You have to completely turn off the Device
- Now Hold Power button + Volume down button Simultaneously .
- Keep holding the buttons until the smartphone boots in recovery mode .
- Now your Device will boot in recovery mode .
- Now you will see many options like :-
- First of all Choose Wipe .
- Wipe Dalvik Cache
- Wipe Cache Partition
- Wipe Data
- Now Tap on Backup .
- Make a backup of all Files and current os .
- Now tap on Install .
- Now choose the Update.zip file .
- Now Press yes
- As soon as you confirm the installation the rooting procedure will start .
- After around 3-4 Minutes you will get a ” Rooted Successfully ” Notification .
- Now go back to the main screen and choose Reboot .
- Thats all !!! You have Successfully Root Moto E3 without Pc Computer .
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.