Last updated on February 22nd, 2017 at 09:47 am
Update Xolo Era 4G to Marshmallow 6.0 Manually .
Manually Update Xolo Era 4G to Marshmallow 6.0 .
- This guide is only for Xolo Era 4G users .
- You should be on a non-rooted device to receive the official update via OTA .
- Minimum 65% of battery is required to update the smartphone .
- Active internet connection is required .
- Minimum 2Gb of space is required in the internal memory to update .
Steps to Update Xolo Era 4G to Marshmallow 6.0 Officially .
- First of all Turn off your smartphone .
- Now remove the battery for 2 minutes .
- Now Again insert the battery and turn on the smartphone .
- Now make sure the smartphone is connected to internet .
- Now Go to settings of the smartphone .
- Now Go to About Phone .
- Now after entering in the About phone option .
- You will see a System updates option .
- Just tap on that .
- Now the smartphone will start checking for the update .
- After sometime you will will see a marshmallow update to download .
- Download the update and tap on install .
- Now the smartphone will start updating .
- After sometime the Mobile will automatically boot up .
- The first boot will take around 5 minutes .
- Thats all !! You have successfully update Xolo Era 4G to Android Marshmallow 6.0 .
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.