Last updated on February 22nd, 2017 at 09:47 am
Install TWRP recovery in Huawei Mate 9
Flash TWRP custom recovery on Huawei mate 9
- This guide is only for Huawei mate 9 users .
- A Computer or laptop is required to flash the Recovery img on your device .
- Make sure there is more then 70% battery in your smartphone .
- Active internet connection is required to download recovery.img for huawei mate 9 .
- Make sure bootloader of your device is unlocked .
- Make sure you have made backup of all important files .
- Make sure ADB and fastboot is installed on your pc .
How to Install TWRP in Huawei mate 9
- First of all Download recovery.img for mate 9 .
- Now copy the recovery file in ADB and fastboot folder .
- Now boot your huawei mate 9 in fastboot mode .
- Now connect your device to pc and make sure the pc recognizes your device .
- Now launch the command window by going in ADB and Fastboot folder .
- Now type the following command in command window ” fastboot flash recovery recovery.img ”
- Now Hit enter .
- Now Again type ” fastboot reboot ” Command and hit enter .
- Now your device will reboot .
- Thats all !!! You have successfully installed TWRP recovery in Huawei Mate 9 .
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.